My forum signature

I'm sorta trying to make a bit of a name for myself on the forums (Not really Charen or Solwitch name, but kind of someone people recognize and remember some things I've said), and I know that I, for one, will recognize people by their forum signatures (unless they have a supporter avatar pic). I would totally appreciate if you could read mine and tell me if it seems catchy and rememberable. Thanks a million!
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
Nope, too cliché.

Try a funny quote or something, usually when people get a laugh out of it then they will remember it the next time

Ok, thanks for the feedback, TBH i was tying to be funny there, but obviously didn't work :P how about this: and I just made it up.

"What's the difference between Grinding Gear Games and a nerf gun?"

"Nerf guns run out of ammo."
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Hmm just correct people's spelling and post pictures of bodybuilders :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Really? it's that easy? sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!

(you're welcome, Bex)
Last edited by jugglereli on Jun 9, 2015, 2:21:50 AM
*You're

[img.]Picture_of_Body_Builder.jpg[/img.]

--Peace--

Nait2k4
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jun 9, 2015, 2:35:43 AM
Yea. Your current sig is way too convoluted and appears as trying too hard. Suggest you just participate in the forums, if a short witty one liner you do ever catches on, use it.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Mine is still better.

Spoiler
A melange of both Duke Nukem 3D and Ranger from Path of Exile
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
I think just posting a lot is enough. There's a lot of regulars on here whom I've never interacted with, but I always recognize their names.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
jugglereli wrote:
rememberable.

This is my favorite made up word of the day. Thank you :D

Edit, actually wtf, dictionary says it's a real word, meaning the same as memorable. Weird. Learn something new every day n all that ^
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jun 9, 2015, 4:08:17 AM
Ok thanks for the feedback you all, I'll work on another one.

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
jugglereli wrote:
rememberable.

This is my favorite made up word of the day. Thank you :D

Edit, actually wtf, dictionary says it's a real word, meaning the same as memorable. Weird. Learn something new every day n all that ^

Really? my computer red underlined it, but I decided to keep it because I liked it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info