My forum signature

"
jugglereli wrote:
Ok thanks for the feedback you all, I'll work on another one.

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
jugglereli wrote:
rememberable.

This is my favorite made up word of the day. Thank you :D

Edit, actually wtf, dictionary says it's a real word, meaning the same as memorable. Weird. Learn something new every day n all that ^

Really? my computer red underlined it, but I decided to keep it because I liked it.

I can certainly see why you kept it, it's a great word. I've even given it it's own thread here.
Damn it! I thought of an awesome one:
Spoiler
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.

Now I am banished to Wraeclast, chained and exiled by cowards who fear Death. Death is my brother, there seems to be no limit to what I can do, the duel is all I need. I may be an exile, but the way I hear it, one land is like any other. My freedom and my bow: that's all I need. It is my shield against the darkness to come.

but It is 593 characters when the limit is 300 :'(

How about:
Spoiler
If wishes were horses we'd all be eating steak

Because you gotta' have those Firefly references :D

Actually, and probably my best idea yet:
Spoiler
I don't always play PoE, but when I don't, I'm on the forums
Spoiler
In fact I think I'm going to take Charan's advise and not give a fuck what you think :) I like that one most and it's gunna stay :D (unless the general consensus is that it sucks)
Spoiler
I'm so bad at not giving a fuck.

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I can certainly see why you kept it, it's a great word. I've even given it it's own thread here.

Thank you, I feel honored. Also I gotta make a Wreaclast.net account. I'll do that right now! :D
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
My signature was a way to say actions speak louder than words especially when you struggle to spell those words like myself.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

you could become famous by just posting regularly, like the rest of us.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
It's easy.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
It's easy.

Peace,

-Boem-

Hmmmm

Peace,

-Juggler-

Spoiler
Nah I'm kidding I won't steal you're thing
And never mind! Mark_GGG liked
Spoiler

Now I am banished to Wraeclast, chained and exiled by cowards who fear Death. Death is my brother, there seems to be no limit to what I can do, the duel is all I need. I may be an exile, but the way I hear it, one land is like any other. My freedom and my bow: that's all I need. It is my shield against the darkness to come.

and made it his forum sig, so it looks like it'll be mine too :D

Check it out here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289189

Spoiler
Such a good day
Be careful! I remember another fellow who was out to make a name for himself on the PoE forum. Word on the street is he slipped off the deep end.

Be well and heed the guidelines, exile. :)
Nice sig bro.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Nice sig bro.

We're matchy matchy ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info