One-Week Cut-Throat Event

"
johnnyh2 wrote:

I could some player getting to level 30 quickly on day 1, stash some decent low level gear that they picked up on the way to 30, make a 2nd character and set that character up with some bling. Then you scratch your head trying to figure out why you just died in a few hits to another level 3 player, not realizing he's got some rare rings, belt, amulet and/or magic flasks.

This.
I was expecting a "No Stash" rule too. Only your inventory, and not item swaps between your characters.
inb4 the league is empty after 12 hours
IGN TylordRampage
"
If you attempt to abruptly leave the game (such as pressing Alt+F4) in a non-town instance, you have to wait 5 seconds and are unable to move or use flasks.

Is this going to be implemented in live game later on? ^^
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
I've never enjoyed cutthroat in the past and no rewards for playing it means I get to take another break from POE. Being kicked back to lioneye's watch with no gear, no currency to buy more gear and no exp doesn't make for compelling gameplay.
66 / 66 incoming!! aaah
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Yeesss!

We've been asking for this for sooo long and finally GGG delivers. Thanks guys!
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
I've never enjoyed cutthroat in the past and no rewards for playing it means I get to take another break from POE. Being kicked back to lioneye's watch with no gear, no currency to buy more gear and no exp doesn't make for compelling gameplay.

ITs not like there is only cutthroat evailable this week. Also they hinted very accuratly how you can avoid standing in Lioneye's watch without gear or currency.

ITs just 1 week - i will check it out - if i dont like it i will play standard for some time...
"You may dance and have pets"

Wow I'm not even allowed to do that in my very own appartment ;)
Will cast on death work? if you drop all your items after death, do you get to cast your skill before your inventory gets thrown off you?
HUZZZAAAAAAAH!!!
Achievement HYPE!!!

P.S. Imagine... You get lucky Shavs drop and then someone comes, kills you and takes your Shavs xD
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Last edited by AltairLT on Jun 8, 2015, 3:37:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info