0.9.3h Patch Notes

"
Xapti wrote:
Dammit, auras are still super strong for me.

Fully agree. They are still too strong. The only good thing about them in 0.9.3h is decrease of their radius by 10% which maybe can give you a little chance when you cant see monster with that kind of aura on time.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Nov 24, 2011, 5:34:40 AM
Any plans to increase flask and gem quality upgrade orb/token drop chance in the future, or are they intentionally impossibly scarce? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Edit: wording and typos.
Last edited by JimmyJoJameson on Nov 24, 2011, 11:07:00 AM
Still getting WTF-shotted by Reflect Auras. Just got trampled by a Physical Reflection Aura. I think I used Ground Slam on some mobs affected by it. 0.0

Can't play a little sleepy (or drunk) with such a mechanic. .-.
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
"
markus7 wrote:
Still getting WTF-shotted by Reflect Auras. Just got trampled by a Physical Reflection Aura. I think I used Ground Slam on some mobs affected by it. 0.0

Can't play a little sleepy (or drunk) with such a mechanic. .-.

Being a college student, I can understand it being difficult to play while being sleepy, that's where 90% of my chaos sanctuary deaths were haha
I swear to god if you ask me for a beta key you will get a severe tongue lashing. Cheers!
This is strange. I downloaded 0.9.3h yesterday and have even played the game for some hours and yet this morning, it asked me to download the 'h' patch again.
Was this a small fix or did something get bugged?
"
Ashmyster wrote:
I downloaded 0.9.3h yesterday and have even played the game for some hours and yet this morning, it asked me to download the 'h' patch again.

Me too. The one today was 6.3MB in size, if that helps.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
yep, same here, 6.3 megs
yeah, same here.
Given the look of the download progress, it seems to be a lot of small files.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
Capped the damage reflected per monster to 25% of your total Life+Energy Shield (before resistances/armor are applied). For example, if you have 500 Life and 25% fire resist and deal 500 fire damage to a target, you will receive 94 damage reflected.

Have to disagree with all the above on that its still to strong. I thought the whole reason to make the auras more potent was to add an element of strategy to game play that is normally not there. I've been playing a witch in HC and although I've almost KO'd myself as a result of the auras a few times think it was a good mechanic to have in game. The only portion of the auras I felt was unfair was when you were shooting (ice spear in my toons case) and projectiles went off the visual screen. If a boss was nearby with a reflect aura and I hit it oft times I thought I was being attacked and didn't realize why or what was damaging me immediately. (due to the monsters not standing out around me since the colors sometimes blend--different issue altogether.)

The only other issue I had with the auras was when two bosses collided and one aura (I think it was the accuracy one) was on top of the reflect elemental and you could not see the second aura under the first (in this case the reflect elemental). That is something that either should be an element of game play and leave it (and adding to the challenge but somehow announcing it) or have the colors somehow fixed to show both if its not the intended purpose.

I think the challenge presented by the auras is actually pretty cool and feel it should remain the way it was when the damage was doubled.
Since .92

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info