0.9.3h Patch Notes

Version 0.9.3h:

• Added a quest reward to the Baleful Gem quest. Old characters can go back and claim it.
  • Added four new unique items that can be found (and one for the upcoming ladder competition - see the Beta Status forum).
  • Made "massive" prefixed monsters actually massive.
  • Reduced the radius of the Damage Reflection, Elemental Damage Reflection and Speed auras by 10%.
  • Made damage reflected by the Damage Reflection auras evadable if it was triggered by an attack. All characters have some Evasion, so this doesn't just benefit the Ranger.
  • Capped the damage reflected per monster to 25% of your total Life+Energy Shield (before resistances/armour are applied). For example, if you have 500 Life and 25% fire resist and deal 500 fire damage to a target, you will receive 94 damage reflected.
  • Fixed a bug where Physical Damage Reflection would still hurt you when you had Immortal Call on.
  • Fixed a bug where the damage and life of Spectres were not being scaled correctly.
  • Fixed a problem with unidentified items displaying on the forum.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause a game instance to close incorrectly when you leave it.
  • Fixed a bug that would enable you to activate the Dark Altar without having a Combined Amulet. This used to prevent people getting bandit quest rewards.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 24, 2011, 2:18:28 AM
Sadda: oops, I changed it to make it more accurate :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Ashmyster wrote:
This is strange. I downloaded 0.9.3h yesterday and have even played the game for some hours and yet this morning, it asked me to download the 'h' patch again.
Was this a small fix or did something get bugged?

We fixed a small problem.

"
zriL wrote:
Given the look of the download progress, it seems to be a lot of small files.

We fixed the patcher to show the proper progress (somewhat, it's still a bit buggy).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info