Teaser of Upcoming Act Four Content

looks good this boss :)
I would be so happy If this is Shavronne. I will slap her so bad for not droping me all these years her dress not even once. I am a man too and I am in lust for love...
"
Ntk wrote:
It's all sunshine and Rainbows, but both me and my brother already canceled out Highgate supporter payment plans until you undo the recent ridiculous changes to game: reduced mana changes to an expensive and rare gem and the totally retarded new Arctic Armour.

You're not getting a single penny from us, unless you drop the blizzard mindset of homonocrap in the game. Did you hire ghostcrawler to balance your game or what?

It's so cute when people try to blackmail GGG.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
You guys sure love boobs and cleavage.

Amen!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Looks awesome! There's not enough time to test these! Delay A4 to end jul! :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Inb4 shav drop.

NOT
IGN: Megawipe
"
Ntk wrote:
It's all sunshine and Rainbows, but both me and my brother already canceled out Highgate supporter payment plans until you undo the recent ridiculous changes to game: reduced mana changes to an expensive and rare gem and the totally retarded new Arctic Armour.

You're not getting a single penny from us, unless you drop the blizzard mindset of homonocrap in the game. Did you hire ghostcrawler to balance your game or what?

Lol payment plans... you mean $1100/6 = $183.3333ugetitgj So, you have probably already made atleast 1 payment im assuming.. GGG you've got them by the cohones, just tell them you do not currently have the capability to do a refund as it was removed much like reduced mana affecting auras :)

seriously though, either this kid just trolled me super hard, or parents need to really keep track of their credit cards and actually check their statements. Maybe they are just so rich they are above that sort of poor people thing. Keeping track of your money? Pshhh.. thats for those poor people who can't afford a highgate payment plan. We are above that sort of thing.

Seriously, Kiddo, your mom(s) or dad(s) are going to be very dissapointed when they see you and your brother (who could possibly secretely wish he was your sister like chris jenner) spent $2200 on their black card.

-- On a side note, question to you bank guys.

So I rattle canned my purple becu visa card black, but when I try to purchase the Highgate supporter pack, it keeps saying insufficient funds? I thought black cards were supposed to have no limit? Perhaps GGG support might have an answer for this? I'm sure its just a mistake on GGG's end.
Last edited by macdre on Jun 5, 2015, 3:21:03 AM
"
tehnix wrote:
How does "in a few weeks" line up with the supposed early july release? Are you going to add all of this content untested to the production realm?

This also worrys me you say "in a few weeks" there is only like 4 weeks until early july....so im guessing it will be held back again....seems like its never going to happen till like august
Show us the BEAST!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info