Teaser of Upcoming Act Four Content

Act 4 Boss Fights directed by JJ Abrams :D

Next time video ^_^ ?
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Maybe a future new lightning skill? Reminds me of firestorm...
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
looks good :p

i hope the headgear on that woman will be an mtx?
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Jun 5, 2015, 1:42:31 AM
It's all sunshine and Rainbows, but both me and my brother already canceled out Highgate supporter payment plans until you undo the recent ridiculous changes to game: reduced mana changes to an expensive and rare gem and the totally retarded new Arctic Armour.

You're not getting a single penny from us, unless you drop the blizzard mindset of homonocrap in the game. Did you hire ghostcrawler to balance your game or what?

Natrak 94 Witch | Low Life Crit Arc'er - Standard
Jannee 92 Templar | Low Life Wander - Standard
Ntk 74 Ranger | Low Life TS - Standard (idling)
Jaaneee 72 Ranger | LS Tank (idling)
Joramm 73 Templar | Ele cleaver - Hardcore (idling)
Flying book pet please!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
Ntk wrote:
It's all sunshine and Rainbows, but both me and my brother already canceled out Highgate supporter payment plans until you undo the recent ridiculous changes to game: reduced mana changes to an expensive and rare gem and the totally retarded new Arctic Armour.

You're not getting a single penny from us, unless you drop the blizzard mindset of homonocrap in the game. Did you hire ghostcrawler to balance your game or what?

not needing reduced mana for each aura which means less sockets used is a buff and the % the auras reserve was lowered make is even easier to run auras so that you don't need the enlighten the enlighten changes are there so that if you really want to push how many auras you can run to its max as a summoner i love this change i was always starved for sockets now i have a whole item i can use to run something else if i choose. As for arctic armour it was far too strong in that the fact most builds would run it just because if they didn't they would be a lot weaker then if they didn't and at a disadvantage to the ppl that did use it
Thanks for the teaser.

Would you please let us know what is happening after this current One Month is over in two days? Thanks.

(Please let there be a Cutthroat race of some sort!)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
crimsion wrote:
"
Ntk wrote:

not needing reduced mana for each aura which means less sockets used is a buff and the % the auras reserve was lowered make is even easier to run auras so that you don't need the enlighten the enlighten changes are there so that if you really want to push how many auras you can run to its max as a summoner i love this change i was always starved for sockets now i have a whole item i can use to run something else if i choose. As for arctic armour it was far too strong in that the fact most builds would run it just because if they didn't they would be a lot weaker then if they didn't and at a disadvantage to the ppl that did use it

Most builds? Which most builds? Only casters and some ranged builds like wanders, which had to invest a ton of gear / passives to make it work? To have it has the only stun chaining protection outside of an amulet / southern passive node? Get your facts straight and drop the fanboysm.

I'm not even going to use math to prove you wrong with the enlighten changes/drawbacks/rich and poor difference, I will leave that to you, If you are keen on exercising your mind outside the summoning box.
Natrak 94 Witch | Low Life Crit Arc'er - Standard
Jannee 92 Templar | Low Life Wander - Standard
Ntk 74 Ranger | Low Life TS - Standard (idling)
Jaaneee 72 Ranger | LS Tank (idling)
Joramm 73 Templar | Ele cleaver - Hardcore (idling)
we love you chris..
Muh muh muh my Shavronna
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info