Fallout 4

While I have my doubts and have expressed them already, I will admit I did and still do have fun with Fallout 3 and Oblivion, I don't have any fun with Skyrim though, that game is just bad.

If this game ends up being their first to not suffer physics bugs that would impress me. Also, I am definitely getting this game on launch day because as I said, I had fun with Fallout 3 and Oblivion, I also had the most fun with Fallout: New Vegas but that isn't made by Bethesda.

I bought it for $70 AUD at GreenManGaming.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Aug 7, 2015, 12:40:52 AM
"
I don't have any fun with Skyrim though, that game is just bad.

Yeah. "Bad". Oh man.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"

Yeah. "Bad". Oh man.

Its just so, so bad. ;)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I know we're all very, very excited about FO4, but there're some pretty extreme lengths to which folks are going to see some leaked gameplay footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LAjUmqSQhI

(Footage NOT in that video, but the discussion is still pretty amusing.) =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"

Yeah. "Bad". Oh man.

Well saying it's bad is maybe harsh but it is kinda dull compared to say Morrowind. It's a walking simulator and a quest marker simulator basically...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
New art by way of teasers for the art book

http://www.vg247.com/2015/08/27/fallout-4-concept-art-book/
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 26, 2015, 11:25:27 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"

Yeah. "Bad". Oh man.

Well saying it's bad is maybe harsh but it is kinda dull compared to say Morrowind. It's a walking simulator and a quest marker simulator basically...

I actually quite enjoyed Skyrim with the full DLC packs. Yes it can get a bit tedious sometimes, but it is still a super fun game if you have the time to invest (not to mention the mods on PC add extra flavor)
I find Skyrim relaxing, for the most part. That walking sim? I do sometimes crank it up just to wander Markarth hold's roads. Also, if on PC, there are some companion mods, especially Inigo, with characters whose dialog is often triggered by location, adding depth and flavor (and humor!) to what might seem, to some, a bland environment. =^[.]^=
Based on comments by Todd Howard, FO4 will have a map size approximately that of Skyrim, with twice the assets crammed inside:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7w_O4b3URM

This makes sense, since we're talking about a virtual metro Boston, and not a trackless, empty wilderness. =^[.]^=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info