List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

Same here
Mine will be a surprise
all i can say is that my focus was on giving some love to an area, not an item. An area that is my favorite in the game and it breaks my heart seeing it neglected.

cant wait to see what other's will imagine. Cheers
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 1, 2015, 9:25:40 PM
missed me :P
"
HH_PoE wrote:
Awaiting GGG approval

"
RimGreeper wrote:
missed me :P

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Same here
Mine will be a surprise
all i can say is that my focus was on giving some love to an area, not an item. An area that is my favorite in the game and it breaks my heart seeing it neglected.

I added you to the list, thanks a lot!! :D
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Cough
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Same here
Mine will be a surprise

You can't choose an area.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
H I G H G A T E B O Y S

Submitted but text might be too long.
Might as well add me to the mix.

The Dark Mage

With staff in hand and wrath in heart,
your soul and corpse shall surely part.

Normal
Any Staff

Linked Sockets: 6

Item Level: 55

GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"

Normal
Any Staff

Linked Sockets: 6

Item Level: 55

I knew somebody would do exactly that, with that exactly item level :P

Beta member since 0.9.8
Last edited by Dean_Guitarist on Jun 1, 2015, 9:54:12 PM
That item level is terrible with something that'll be that rare =\
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
"
LostArtz wrote:
That item level is terrible with something that'll be that rare =\

It's for +1/ +2 lvl of Gems crafting, this will likely be used in 6L SRS staff for instance

Since you need only level 55 on a staff to get those both prefixes, it limit the chance of having higher tier of useless mods, so it's easier to craft. The only downside, is you cannot get the highest mana and mana regen rolls which is not a big deal at all.
Beta member since 0.9.8
Last edited by Dean_Guitarist on Jun 1, 2015, 10:03:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info