[Unique Chest] I will not rest until this is in the game

"
HeyCarl wrote:
I support your dedication.
Keep on the fighting the good fight!

Just for you, sir, I will. Thank you for your support. This battle has not been lost.
Lets pretend for a second like Im not bumping my own thread and that its staying alive entirely of its own accord.

Thanks all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
If you drop the idea about socket you are much more likely to achieve success. Because its far better for balance, the minion wont suck then, and you dont require ggg to change how their system works. You can't drop an item with socketed gems.

Just reposting here confirming that this is untrue. When you have an item with a socketed gem a prompt appears asking if you're sure you'd like to drop it with the gems socketed, and it drops. The socket in question has an empty centre when it's on the ground.
Hello all. Just keeping the dream alive.
"
SybilCut wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:
If you drop the idea about socket you are much more likely to achieve success. Because its far better for balance, the minion wont suck then, and you dont require ggg to change how their system works. You can't drop an item with socketed gems.

Just reposting here confirming that this is untrue. When you have an item with a socketed gem a prompt appears asking if you're sure you'd like to drop it with the gems socketed, and it drops. The socket in question has an empty centre when it's on the ground.

Interesting, i always thought that was not possible.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Long time no see. A month to be exact.

This is still super cool and I'm still crossing my fingers. I know it'll never happen but I have hope.
+1 Bummmmpppp.
Absolutely stunning concept and 10/10 flavour text.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
I lied. I have rested. But I still want this in the game.

FROM THE GRAVE!
No what fuck summoner.

DONE WITH IT.

RIP
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
No what fuck summoner.

DONE WITH IT.

RIP