[Unique Chest] I will not rest until this is in the game

btw still not resting
I updated the flavor text to be more grammatically correct and fixed item syntax to be more accurate (eg -(x)% reduced became (x)% reduced)

also, not resting. still.
guess who hasn't rested? this guy
Is he dead by now?
"
"
SybilCut wrote:
guess who hasn't rested? this guy

I think you should get some sleep, man. Talking to yourself isn't healthy.

"
SuperMotte wrote:
Is he dead by now?

Getting there, gents.

QQ animate guardian, the skill that GGG doesn't like
Diary Entry #7;

The date is June 21st, 2015. This will be a short entry.

One-score and five days have past since the maiden voyage of S.S. Give Animated Guardian A Unique. Food supplies are shying. The men are growing restless. As the captain of this fair vessel I am very aware of our state of affairs; our cries have not been heeded and our will to continue is thin.

As it stands, I will stand by my words. Whether or not the men stay by my side matters not to snuff my passion for this forgotten skill. I will prevail if it's the last thing I do. I will die before I let this beautiful flagship perish.

Good luck gentlemen. We have planted the seed in GGG's earth. May our passion lay rain upon the soil and our love fertilize. May our efforts flower and bear glorious fruit, fruit that Animated Guardian users all over the world may partake of and look unto the heavens and cry out "I have been saved".

I love you all.

Sybil Cut
I thought you could still pay to design a unique, and it just isn't listed on the site anymore. Did they finally stop doing that?
"
Jennik wrote:
I thought you could still pay to design a unique, and it just isn't listed on the site anymore. Did they finally stop doing that?

As far as I know the only time you could design a unique was back in the time when you could get a "Diamond" supporter pack. That supporter pack came with "Design a Unique" as one of its perks, and when it disappeared, so did the ability to design a unique.

I could be wrong, but that's what I'm under the impression of.
I DIDNT REST GUYS

NOT YET
Supporting this :D

+1

Don't rest sir!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info