"the beast" is probably a

The beast is PoE itself, just see old pictures of Chris and how he is nowadays.

You can see the point at which his mind was overtaken, its when he's wearing horror reef.

The beast corrupts flesh and mind
Oblivious
"
TheWretch wrote:
If it is, I quit.

But it wont be. GGG have too much imagination for that <3

Dragons come in many possible shapes and sizes.
if it is a Dragon - or rather, "Dragon-like" creature - I'm pretty sure it won't be a

personally, I think a grotesque mix between the nastiest, biggest D&D-style Black Dragon you can imagine, and the scariest Lovecraftian horror - would fit Path Of Exile perfectly.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
If it is, I quit.

But it wont be. GGG have too much imagination for that <3

Dragons come in many possible shapes and sizes.
if it is a Dragon - or rather, "Dragon-like" creature - I'm pretty sure it won't be a

personally, I think a grotesque mix between the nastiest, biggest D&D-style Black Dragon you can imagine, and the scariest Lovecraftian horror - would fit Path Of Exile perfectly.

Why do you like them so much John?
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
NeroNoah wrote:

Why do you like them so much John?

a Dragon is perhaps the most widely-known creature in Fiction Literature of the kind many RPGs relate to.
but more importantly, it is the most versatile creature of the lot:
it can be of any intelligence level, any allegiance (including Good), any size (from a cartoonish Pokemon to a mountain), and have a completely customizable appearance.

want a menacing creature of darkness? put a thousand eyes on one, and make it look twisted, grotesque and demonic.
a Dragon is perhaps the only creature that allows this level of customization.

and they are always an epic fight, be it in good old D&D or on a computer screen.

it's not a question if Dragons fit into PoE.
it's a question whether you can make them fit - and the answer is a solid "yes".
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I'm not convinced, but anyway, you don't need to have my aproval. Whatever floats your boat, :P
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
related to my ex-wife ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
After the shambling piles of flash ripping their bodies apart to throw them at you and giant chicken-humans arming crossbows with flapping wings a dragon would be so DansGame

I bet "THE BEAST" is the bottom of all these devourers out there
"
johnKeys wrote:

I personally don't. 100% Lovecraftian is cool. Absolutely no dragons plzzzz
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
johnKeys wrote:
it's not a question if Dragons fit into PoE.
it's a question whether you can make them fit - and the answer is a solid "yes".

Im sure they could make Pokemons squeeze in as well. Doesn't make it any more fitting.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Tentacle mosntser

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info