New Unique Armour: The Restless Ward

"
Spysong192 wrote:
100% charge time increase, this piece will be a corner stone in future charge builds that relay on duration

sad some people are not giving this fact the proper treatment it deserves, in a good way

what?

there is no such thing, nor will there ever be.

the only time charge duration matters is if you're inexplicably unable to re-cast enduring cry (for free, with cwdt by the way) in time to keep your charges up and that results in you taking excessive damage and dying.

that's it. at all other times, it is a quality of life issue, or has an almost immeasurably small impact on clear speed. it would be fine as a mod you could apply via a master for some small amount of currency but as a unique attribute it's quite worthless.
Quick reminder:

As of 2.0, warcries (of which EC is one) are not "cast", so none of the 'Cast on X' trigger gems will work with them.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
16 hp/s For every endurance charge can be real good and Build Viable/enabling

Get "Zealot's Oath" and get the new "Eldritch Battery", pick up the endurance charge closes to Templar and get one more from helping the bandit so you have 5.

Zealot´s change life regeneration into energy shield and Eldritch gives you a ES mana pool on top of your normal mana pool the you cast spells from before you use mana.

so five endurance charges gives you, 5*16 = 80 ES/s or 80 Mana/s, depends how you like to see it.

Use can use this to help run AA (if they don't change it in 2.0) or casting you´r spells from your energy shield while reserving ALL of your mana to get aura´s.

You don't have to pick up ANY mana nodes or mana regeneration nodes from the tree and if you need more ES/s you can pick up more life % Regeneration from gear like (The Blood Dance) or get flat hp Regeneration from your gear (Immortal Flesh, if you are a mad man) and pick up more gear that have ES/Evade.

If you get "the blood dance" boots corrupted whit one frenzy charge and pick up the one in the shadow area (or from corrupted amulet) you have 5% life Regeneration or 5% ES Regeneration.
Lets say you have 500ES (you probably have more) you get 25 ES/s Extra so you get a total of 105 ES/s.
1000ES = 130 ES/s, 1500ES = 155 ES/s and so on...

Side note* get more charges End/frenz (might from uniq jewels) or the skill tree to buff the flat boost even more, + the normal buff from the charges + blood dance + the extra duration and movement from the chest.

ps: sorry if English is bad or of :)
Spin To Win!
Very cool
"
Wurmen wrote:
16 hp/s For every endurance charge can be real good and Build Viable/enabling

Get "Zealot's Oath" and get the new "Eldritch Battery", pick up the endurance charge closes to Templar and get one more from helping the bandit so you have 5.

Zealot´s change life regeneration into energy shield and Eldritch gives you a ES mana pool on top of your normal mana pool the you cast spells from before you use mana.

so five endurance charges gives you, 5*16 = 80 ES/s or 80 Mana/s, depends how you like to see it.

Yeah good idea using a chest piece wich basically gives no defense at all and wasting a lot of points to get charges and ZO. Also waste another defense with no life regen for one more aura (wich probably has to be discipline anyway)...
so you basically sacrifice points and a lot of defense for nothing but being able to use your fucking skills.

What a clever mechanic GGG made again.^^

another damn worthless unique for nieche builds.

"
Zaanus wrote:
So evasion/es armor that only really boosts endurance charges worth anything?
Well trolled ggg, well trolled.

yeah nicely done!

that whole beta is a huge troll
This looks and sounds sick. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
"
Archwizard wrote:
Quick reminder:

As of 2.0, warcries (of which EC is one) are not "cast", so none of the 'Cast on X' trigger gems will work with them.

Okay, I haven't been following developments too closely as there's always so much conjecture passed off as fact, plus I've hardly played much over the last 6 months and am only just getting back into it after that break. Are you saying as of 2 that the traditional triumvirate of Immortal Call/Enduring Cry/CWDT will no longer function? So EC will have to be manually cast?
Last edited by timbo1959 on May 23, 2015, 1:11:27 PM
Got a 1 exalt bet with all my guild members that ggg wont release another build enabling op item like mjolner or shavs in expansion. This unique just confirms my side of the bet. I am hoping to lose this bet. So come on ggg, make at least least 1 new OP unique item for the expansion.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
Last edited by acemcgeezseries on May 23, 2015, 6:13:59 PM
"
timbo1959 wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
Quick reminder:

Okay, I haven't been following developments too closely as there's always so much conjecture passed off as fact, plus I've hardly played much over the last 6 months and am only just getting back into it after that break. Are you saying as of 2 that the traditional triumvirate of Immortal Call/Enduring Cry/CWDT will no longer function? So EC will have to be manually cast?

Yes, it has to be manually cast, and it has a cooldown that it shares with other warcries.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Nobody will use this armor endgame, and it seems like it was intended to be used endgame being level 71. The frenzy charge bonus is garbage and 16 life regen is way too low to be worth giving up properties from other uniques as well as resists and life. 100% duration is only useful to people who afk every 10 seconds or are too lazy to generate charges. If you want move speed you use a queen of the forest and get massive amounts, with this you'll get barely any. If you want life regen you can get several hundred from a few passives while this will max out at a bit over 100 with 7 endurance charges.
Last edited by Nycro on May 23, 2015, 7:22:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info