New Server Locations for The Awakening Beta

How about Turkish Server ?
Nice to hear Chris =)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
CoAx wrote:
Hi GGG. I am South African. When I play POE those little packets have to make it all the way (by pigeon) to the east coast of Africa and then make its way up to Europe, on average it takes about 180-200ms to get there. Everyday we face the risks of getting chopped with machetes when going to buy some Nik Nax at the shop but luckily we have no desync in real life and can dodge the machetes and get away from the bad guys. In POE we can not escape the bad guys because we can't use lockstep.
This makes me and my fellow Africans very sad. We have tried latency dancing but still the latency doesn't drop.

Please GGG if you give us a server we can get you lots of cows and chickens to trade.

Please consider.

Love Africa

If this POST doesn't get their attention, nothing will!!!Ill be willing to throw a couple of Pigs and Sheep in the mix to, and Yes our sheep are better than yours:-)

PS: Thanks for this awesome game!!! Love it!
"
Finnor wrote:
South American server hype!

Sorry mate.. u made a spelling error!! South African?? Yes please :-)
"
KillStealo wrote:
"
CoAx wrote:
Hi GGG. I am South African. When I play POE those little packets have to make it all the way (by pigeon) to the east coast of Africa and then make its way up to Europe, on average it takes about 180-200ms to get there. Everyday we face the risks of getting chopped with machetes when going to buy some Nik Nax at the shop but luckily we have no desync in real life and can dodge the machetes and get away from the bad guys. In POE we can not escape the bad guys because we can't use lockstep.
This makes me and my fellow Africans very sad. We have tried latency dancing but still the latency doesn't drop.

Please GGG if you give us a server we can get you lots of cows and chickens to trade.

Please consider.

Love Africa

If this POST doesn't get their attention, nothing will!!!Ill be willing to throw a couple of Pigs and Sheep in the mix to, and Yes our sheep are better than yours:-)

PS: Thanks for this awesome game!!! Love it!

As it happens, my cousin's husband was attacked by a machete wielding criminal just last week when he went out to his car to fetch a book. 19 stitches in his head...

But yeah - I'm actually surprised by the amount of us posting in this thread - More than I would expect.

We are really on the ass-end of things over here.
*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
"
CoAx wrote:

Please consider.

Love Africa

Glad to see some fellow (South) Africans here. I know that Africa is often the dark, forgotten continent, but I'd really appreciate it if a server could be created here for PoE or if an existing local gaming server can be piggybacked and used as a PoE server in addition to the current Dota, FPS games etc.

GGG you have some very avid gamers and some loyal supporters in this dark corner of the world as well, please don't forget us. Deterministic lockstep with 200ms latency is not going to be feasible, but as an avid HC player I would certainly love to experience the fruits of all your labours at GGG.

Much love
"
Pokopensuke wrote:
Japan or South Korea server plz

According to http://www.softlayer.com/data-centers, a server in Tokyo would be really nice. :)

Would love to test / play with lockstep, but with ~180ms to the nearest servers it just doesn't work.
I'll just leave this here:
https://vimeo.com/120570315
Last edited by BurakUeda on May 22, 2015, 7:20:16 AM
sweet
"
BurakUeda wrote:
I'll just leave this here:
https://vimeo.com/120570315

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type