New Server Locations for The Awakening Beta

"
CoAx wrote:
Hi GGG. I am South African. When I play POE those little packets have to make it all the way (by pigeon) to the east coast of Africa and then make its way up to Europe, on average it takes about 180-200ms to get there. Everyday we face the risks of getting chopped with machetes when going to buy some Nik Nax at the shop but luckily we have no desync in real life and can dodge the machetes and get away from the bad guys. In POE we can not escape the bad guys because we can't use lockstep.
This makes me and my fellow Africans very sad. We have tried latency dancing but still the latency doesn't drop.

Please GGG if you give us a server we can get you lots of cows and chickens to trade.

Please consider.

Love Africa

+1 Best post. :D

I prefer staying indoors myself and playing POE to avoid the machete dodging. African/South African server please!
maybe add one in sweden for us in scandenavia?
"
boye wrote:
maybe add one in sweden for us in scandenavia?

If you live in Scandinavia you shouldn't have a high latency(ms).

The Europe server is located in Netherlands and I get 30-40ms with it and I live in scandinavia.

With the london server also up now in the beta, we have more flexibility in Europe.

Having a server in Sweden I dont think will gain very much, besides the few countries next to sweden.

But I wouldn't mind if GGG makes one there :)
Thank you so much GGG for the California server! Cut my latency from 83 down to about 40=D Lockstep is great so far.
POE is the only game that I play year after year. I stop for a while to play something else, but I always come back. Only F2P non pay to win out there (the reason why I actually spent money here lol). And its bloody good =)

But..... BRAZILIAN SERVERS?

GGG - BEST COMPANY EVER, CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Waiting for the Brazillian server! Make them come here faster!!!
Divination cards have been coming "Monday" for some time, but which Monday is still unknown. =)
"
Divination cards have been coming "Monday" for some time, but which Monday is still unknown. =)

Obviously it'll be the one when it comes out on.
66ms down to 45ms with the new servers, thank you very much GGG!
South American server hype!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info