Proud to be a supporter

It's great. Although I don't have much money to support... I really do think this game is incredible, and honestly, I think it's one of the best games ever made.
See you, Space Cowboy...
I'm not sure how I feel about throwing 300 $ + in a game I dont even play.
+1
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
I'm only happy for GGG because this game needs to evolve as much as it can. And you need money for that.
I must honestly say, lockstep has flabbergasted me, more then anything so far in beta. It is a different game. Without the only big flaw many could see. It is indeed almost perfect now. All the things we will get during act 4, and all the things still to come. There was no other way then to get a supporter pack. I have almost reached 4000 hours played, and still i get suprised by the effort and passion GGG handles PoE. My hat is off to you all.
"
Malone wrote:
after testing the beta and lockstep mode, I think my money was rightly invested.

This is exactly how I feel. I'm just glad that I was given the opportunity to contribute towards making PoE such a great game!
"just for try, for see and for know"
Wut is a supportear?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
komlosi wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
after testing the beta and lockstep mode, I think my money was rightly invested.

This is exactly how I feel. I'm just glad that I was given the opportunity to contribute towards making PoE such a great game!

yeah lock step is proof the me that GGG is listening to us

desync was the #1 thing on alot of peoples things about poe that could be improved list

I dont see any any key!
Every dime that I've given was happily done
_Slinger of <ZAP!>
+1

"
k1rage wrote:
"
komlosi wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

yeah lock step is proof the me that GGG is listening to us

desync was the #1 thing on alot of peoples things about poe that could be improved list

You maybe didn't noticed/tested it, but the current version of the predictive mode is really really good as well!
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info