Proud to be a supporter

I have 1111 hours played....

honostly I feel like I should give GGG a little more money lol

maybe ill upgrade to Axiom
I dont see any any key!
Fck yeah supPoErter pride.

Second-class poe gamer
I'm not proud but there is no developer out there that deserves my money more than GGG. CD Projekt was a very close second before the downgrade bullshit though.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on May 20, 2015, 12:33:37 PM
yea no.1 ggg /bow
play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"
Last edited by charley222 on May 20, 2015, 5:14:09 PM
I really am proud.
I could only afford the 30$ pack at the moment, and still... GGG are a great company, and PoE is a really great game.
and now, when they added lockstep (that works really really great) they solved one of the only major problems with the game, and I'm sure there's more to come.
Love the constant work on the game, love the fact they communicate and listen to the fans, and obviously the fact the game doesn't feel like it forces you to buy anything.
GGG just make the right decision almost every time, which is so rare with games nowdays, I can't help but feeling great about supporting them.

Thank you GGG.
Thanks so much for all your support!
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Heck yeah im proud!!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Nothing wrong with a little pride in one's contributions. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I recently got back to the game and i'm as addicted as ever.

I'm really happy i got that Vaal-pack and we'll be sporting that T-shirt proudly.

Now if I can only convince my friends to give this game another go.

There's nothing quite like it in the market except d2 of course...but that 800x600 res hurt my eyes too much.

LONG LIVE POE!
I cant say im proud but at least I feel like less of a leach lol
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info