[BUILDS]Come in here to discuss/boast/brag/get advice/give advice on your Builds!

"
Sareth wrote:
"
FaceLicker wrote:
that's sick. very nice sareth. you actually could have acheived the charges 2 lvls earlier. that's kind of moot though, lol.

discharge gets a damage reduction in .94, but charges on kill will be working. I'm interested to see what you do with it. Blood rage can keep you with 6 charges at all times.

8 Charges at level 86 :D

TOO bad i wont get a chance to build and enjoy it before 94 patch.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
Too bad I don't get to test the build with 2 Kaom's Rings and an extra Divinarius (though I don't think the Divinarius is great in DPS anyway)

I might consider crafting 2 Sheath Knives with 90 magic dam and 170 phys damage (not sure if possible) but then again can finally use flicker strike + frenzy for those awful elemental reflect units.
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzudxtilpQP_CzgbmkYmW4w

Twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/uberj4ger
"
Sareth wrote:
Too bad I don't get to test the build with 2 Kaom's Rings and an extra Divinarius (though I don't think the Divinarius is great in DPS anyway)

I might consider crafting 2 Sheath Knives with 90 magic dam and 170 phys damage (not sure if possible) but then again can finally use flicker strike + frenzy for those awful elemental reflect units.

I'm still gonna try to build it tomorrow and see if if it's still effect as it was in 93. =p
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
Here's my first attempt at a pure summoner, now that 0.9.4 is out. clvl35

Passive tree image. Here's what's left to do in no particular order (4 summoner clusters complete, 3 to go):

* 6 more points for Hex Master
* 7 more points to complete the summoner cluster slightly north of the witch start
* 8 more points to complete the northeast summoner cluster
* 11 more points to complete the westernmost summoner cluster

I.e. complete at clvl ~65.

There are several weak spots obv, but i threw this together for a start:

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Spark and supports are only there until i raise Ice Nova to a respectable level. Ice Nova+Knockback will be to PoE, what Terror is to Torchlight. Also, Merveil is obviously a problem. I will swap in Spark and a high spell damage wand to be able to kill her until they add spawns to her floor/phase 1.
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I would have edited my post just above, rather than make a new one, but the forum has issues with edited posts containing itemlinks (the old linked items won't display in the preview, nor presumably in the submitted post).

Cruel Merveil phase 1 was a little hairy, but i later realized i hadn't put my cold resist ring on. :P Worked on the gear a lot, here's what it looks like at clvl42:

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info