Questions for beta testers

"
"
I dont think A4 will ever be as satisfying as the jump from A2 to A3 but its all solid content. As long as they stick to the 'major updates every 3-4 months' mantra I'm happy.

There will always be salty people who arent happy with what content they are given for free. I think the beta testers will be the first ones to burn out btw, since they already see the content to some extent so there wont be much long term for them in it.

That is why I'm not bothering with testing. I'm a slow lvler and I hate getting wiped all the time. I'm also not nearly clever enough to come up with wonky builds to truly test stuff out - outside of regular server load, etc.
Like I was saying, what's there is solid. Breathes a lot of new life into the game. More would have been nice though, atm it feels a little scarce for an "Act".

Im expecting the belly of the beast to be the last area, if we get more than that id be super happy but im bracing myself for only one more zone.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Like I was saying, what's there is solid. Breathes a lot of new life into the game. More would have been nice though, atm it feels a little scarce for an "Act".

Im expecting the belly of the beast to be the last area, if we get more than that id be super happy but im bracing myself for only one more zone.

Nah. Can't be just one more zone. I give the Devs more credit than that. More like, Act IVA, with more content after you kill the Beast (remember Act III?) Plus, I expect additional side zones, for example, stemming off the Dried Lake. That place was huge, then- Nothing.

Nah. Definitely a lot more to come. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Nah. Can't be just one more zone. I give the Devs more credit than that. More like, Act IVA, with more content after you kill the Beast (remember Act III?) Plus, I expect additional side zones, for example, stemming off the Dried Lake. That place was huge, then- Nothing.

Nah. Definitely a lot more to come. =^[.]^=

Man, I hope you're right. The fact that none of it had been datamined but all of the areas we know and have now had, including the belly isn't comforting..
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info