Questions for beta testers

"
"
TheWretch wrote:
A4 is pretty grim. I like the feel of it alot. It feels a bit short tbh, but what's there is good.

I was watching the state of poe or whatever it is called with the popular streamers and programmer carl the other day and he said there is a bit more to come concerning A4. Content wise.

I hope its not just the last dungeon and "The Beast". Cause i'm a little underwhelmed. I love what's there but...it took 3 years.. for like 5 new zones..eh

E: At that rate I don't think id stick around another 3 years.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 14, 2015, 2:55:07 PM
I dont think A4 will ever be as satisfying as the jump from A2 to A3 but its all solid content. As long as they stick to the 'major updates every 3-4 months' mantra I'm happy.
Last edited by FireWalkWithMe on May 14, 2015, 2:55:36 PM
"
I dont think A4 will ever be as satisfying as the jump from A2 to A3 but its all solid content. As long as they stick to the 'major updates every 3-4 months' mantra I'm happy.

I would be too. However SotV and FM were really lacking (content wise) as well imo. I wont even mention that joke of a pvp update. Oh wait, I just did. So there was that too..

I'm getting bored of re-skinned areas. This time around they've bumped up the area lvl...big deal.
Last edited by TheWretch on May 14, 2015, 2:59:32 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
A4 is pretty grim. I like the feel of it alot. It feels a bit short tbh, but what's there is good.

I was watching the state of poe or whatever it is called with the popular streamers and programmer carl the other day and he said there is a bit more to come concerning A4. Content wise.

I hope its not just the last dungeon and "The Beast". Cause i'm a little underwhelmed. I love what's there but...it took 3 years.. for like 5 new zones..eh

E: At that rate I don't think id stick around another 3 years.

Yes it is short, but 5 zones is a bit of an exaggeration. I believe it's like 11 or something atm; I don't know how much is intended to be added.
My dream: 10 acts over 3 difficulties.
"

act 2 is like 10 times better than act 3

act 2 doesnt have cancer mobs all over the place (its not that hard, but god, FUCK those mobs)

so yeah, act 3 -> act 4 will be very satisfying for me
"
Millacus wrote:

Yes it is short, but 5 zones is a bit of an exaggeration. I believe it's like 11 or something atm; I don't know how much is intended to be added.

If you count "X lvl 2" as a zone, ya, maybe. It all looks a little same-y. Looks wise its Aqueducts, Dried Lake, The Mines, Kaom's Dream and Daresso's.
Act 1-2-3 are way more scary/dark/eerie than act 4 (so far).
I'll put this for you to consider:

Also, I think the second monster is not the final boss (why would they tease that so soon?), but who knows?
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"

There will always be salty people who arent happy with what content they are given for free. I think the beta testers will be the first ones to burn out btw, since they already see the content to some extent so there wont be much long term for them in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info