Ice Crash Skill Gem Demonstration

"
Idioticus wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:
"
Rajunah wrote:
Glacial Hammer is pretty much dead then.....Also, you should rethink the domination blow gem, i think that its pretty much dead as well.
Glacial Hammer for single target and Ice Crash for aoe.

Wanna bet ice crash has a higher effective single target damage multiplier than glacial hammer, exactly like static strike has over infernal blow, glacial hammer and lightning strike?

Well all 3 skills are different. Lightning-Strike essentially is a ranged skill. Glacial Hammer has incredible good freezing-capabilities without relying on crit and Infernal Blow used to be able to clear a screen by killing two mobs... I assume they are not done balancing it, 25% was likely a bit high, 10% is a bit too low, since it was also hit quite hard by the quality changes to Melee-Splash and Infernal Blow.

It is basically Static Strike in Ice Form (since it seems to deal an attack and a follow up explosion with 33% less damage as some people seem to have figured somehow).

I also hope this skill will replace the odd Ice Storm Call from Chatters... he uses a hammer and has a cold-aura so he already has a crush on ice... might as well get a crash too :P
very nice

I hope it doesn't scale with physical dmg only cuz we need more attack gems for full elemental melee char, it's already hard enough to build it
Very cool!
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
Cold to fire
Phys to light
three dragons

The touch of God
Can't wait to use this, at first i thought it was a spell but so glad it's a new melee skill.
"
ZaM wrote:
Cold to fire
Phys to light
three dragons

The touch of God

this is .. the shieet.... i cant wait to test this
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Too slow, as it seems to have it's own attack speed, like sweep.

Cyclone will still be go to melee skill unless this one packs a hell of a punch.
Awesome GGG !!!!
Beyond limitations
:v sweet scenography! when this comes out, i'll be there!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Dexterity based skill?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info