Incident Report for Item Loss Bug

Was funny lol
Thanks for the update. I always appreciate your candor.
I would restore every single accounts that lost items, people are gonna be pissed otherwise and it kind of make people nervous in case a similar bug happen again in the future. I know you said you can't restore but you guys should find a way to make it possible in the future.
Tech guy
Last edited by Warrax on May 11, 2015, 7:37:17 PM
I feel bad for my fellow standard players who were affected by this and suffered a big loss.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on May 11, 2015, 7:36:58 PM
With so many items and mtx I can never be sure. -=(
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I have a hard time believing GGG can't restore these lost items. The poor guy whose shav's lost it's chaos mod and the guy who lost his acuitys must feel like shit.
What a shame that those players cant get their items restored. Errors happen, and as unfortunate as they are, sometimes the decisions needed to be made can be controversial. Hopefully these players get compensated in other ways.
"
Vajtastic wrote:
I have a hard time believing GGG can't restore these lost items. The poor guy whose shav's lost it's chaos mod and the guy who lost his acuitys must feel like shit.

Afaik, the lost mod is merely cosmetic and the shav should be functioning normally now, but yes it does suck.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Wow. No optional rollbacks for the impacted characters?

I'm very surprised that there isn't a DB snapshot that would support something like this. I'm pretty sure individual players would give up 10 days of playing time that they probably haven't played in order to restore things like a legacy shavs or eliminated chestpieces.

I'm guessing there will be a few angry supporters out of this for sure.

"
LostArtz wrote:

Afaik, the lost mod is merely cosmetic and the shav should be functioning normally now, but yes it does suck.

It's not merely cosmetic. Literally, the mod is gone--but it can't be replaced with master's crafting (on the rare items that lost the mods). It's like the slot is used, but the thing using it does nothing.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Last edited by InsaneWallaby on May 11, 2015, 7:45:02 PM
This is recent? I lost a Shavs I had bought in january already has one month, I sent an email to the support and received a reply "standard" saying you could not do anything about it.

I do not destroy the item, or sold or anything, it just disappeared.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on May 11, 2015, 7:46:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info