Terrible.

it's terrible.. that waiting s***s that much :D.. GGG you are doing a great job and it's totally fair to have a random invite. (But random numbers aren't that random.. well just kidding)

To all those "haters", let's assume you are right, and thousands of accounts are just "ghost accounts". As far as i can see i would expect that the invite timer "cooldown" would be drastically lowered, because with all those "ghost accounts" there wouldn't be enough people to test the game, if it's making people addicted and there would be a great problem in testing how "strong" the server-infrastructure is.

I don't like waiting, but sometimes (and in this case also) it's fun to wait. Just remember christmas time when you were a little child. Waiting was exiciting, wasn't it?

One improvement could be possible (if not already in): people who didn't activate their beta account after getting the mail (after lets say 4 weeks) could be set to "inactive" and an additional amount of beta keys (as many as inactive accounts) could be handed out. Or just start the open beta :) :)
Says the beta account holder.

8P

totaly jealous here, that's right, I'm hatin'
at least until Keysus smiles upon me
and touches me with his Noodly Appendage
or a key

http://www.alobbs.com/albums/albun26/Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg
xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info