Do our characters talk in Act 4?

not sure but strangely enough, there is no visible posting if you click the "staff-icon"
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
I played scion and I have no idea what people are talking about when they say she talk too much.

Seems like people just don't like people talking to themselves unless it's cheesy one-liners, maybe because it's related to thinking?
"
patlefort3 wrote:
I played scion and I have no idea what people are talking about when they say she talk too much.

Seems like people just don't like people talking to themselves unless it's cheesy one-liners, maybe because it's related to thinking?

Um, you think the Scion is "thinking"? Shes just batshit cray cray, nothing more. All the better if there was a remove unwanted dialogue option. Some is ok but like it was in D3, which is exactly like the Scion does it, is just annoying. next thing you know my ranger will tell me "look more hidden footpreenz".
"
"
patlefort3 wrote:

Um, you think the Scion is "thinking"? Shes just batshit cray cray, nothing more. All the better if there was a remove unwanted dialogue option. Some is ok but like it was in D3, which is exactly like the Scion does it, is just annoying. next thing you know my ranger will tell me "look more hidden footpreenz".

So what if she's a bit crazy? It's part of her character. Or maybe she's not crazy? Maybe we'll know more later. It's a character, not you, and they're not made to be likable.
"
patlefort3 wrote:
"
"
patlefort3 wrote:

So what if she's a bit crazy? It's part of her character. Or maybe she's not crazy? Maybe we'll know more later. It's a character, not you, and they're not made to be likable.

But im also crazy and i dont need more crazy in my life.
Scion is still my favorite character largely because of how much she talks about enemies\zones\Wraeclast in general.

I'm fine with GGG toning down the amount of dialogue a bit going forward, but don't remove all the old dialogue. A lot of us like it as well. :)

If anything just do what someone suggested earlier and add an option to disable it for people who don't care for that sort of thing in games or whatever.

Me personally I love all the character dialogue, especially if it's talking about the lore or story of the game. Wish the non-scion characters had more of it personally, heh.

"
Violentz wrote:

Me personally I love all the character dialogue, especially if it's talking about the lore or story of the game. Wish the non-scion characters had more of it personally, heh.

Same here. Really wish we could learn more about those characters.
I demand Scion to talk more!
Permanent Hardcore only.
"
Rafurion wrote:
I demand Scion to talk more!

"Look more hidden footprints"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info