The Guide to Loot Filters

"
Dazedconfused wrote:
I can give that a crack, thanks for the response.

Edit:

Also, I have it set up that the game only shows me RGB items that fall into the 2x2 or 3x1 space range however I found a RGB socketed Unique chest that did not appear visible, so I'm guessing I have something contradictory in my code somewhere.

Any tips why this would be occurring?

because you've got the RGB blocks above uniques

Uniques need to be before the RGB blocks
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
Dazedconfused wrote:
I can give that a crack, thanks for the response.

Edit:

Also, I have it set up that the game only shows me RGB items that fall into the 2x2 or 3x1 space range however I found a RGB socketed Unique chest that did not appear visible, so I'm guessing I have something contradictory in my code somewhere.

Any tips why this would be occurring?

The rules at the top are the most important, they overwrite anything below.

A small filter like this:

--------------------------------------------------
Show SocketGroup RGB
--- Height = 3
--- Width = 1
# Shows RGB 3x1, hides all other RGB, no matter what, since this is the top rule.
# RGB uniques will be hidden, unless it's 3x1. All other uniques will be shown.

Show Rarity Unique
# Shows uniques again

Hide
# Hides everything

--------------------------------------------------

The order of rules is one of the bigger pitfalls you can encounter. Be very careful what you show or hide at what point in the file.
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Aug 17, 2015, 3:55:08 AM
Copy thanks guys, much appreciated.
how come these don't work

Show
BaseType "Unset Ring"
Rarity = Normal
PlayAlertSound 9 100
SetFontSize 35
SetTextColor 255 255 150
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 200

Show
BaseType "Gold Ring"
Rarity = Normal
PlayAlertSound 9 100
SetFontSize 35
SetTextColor 255 255 150

Show
BaseType "Onyx Amulet"
Rarity = Normal
PlayAlertSound 9 100
SetFontSize 35
SetTextColor 255 255 150

also what value do I put for more than 17 for gold amulet
or like 17 for the onyx amulet?
No matter what i try i cannot get item filters to work, i'm thinking it might be down to my documents folder (and the folder where the filters are supposed to go) not being in the default location and because of that the path isn't users/username/Documents/My Games/Path of Exile.

If it is the case, does anyone have a workaround that doesn't involve moving my documents back to the default location?.
"
Kilarah wrote:
No matter what i try i cannot get item filters to work, i'm thinking it might be down to my documents folder (and the folder where the filters are supposed to go) not being in the default location and because of that the path isn't users/username/Documents/My Games/Path of Exile.

If it is the case, does anyone have a workaround that doesn't involve moving my documents back to the default location?.

run search for Production_config

I have multiple copies of the game installed over different drives (offical client, steam client, alpha client)

Find that file, and that will give you the location you need to put it in
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
davros70 wrote:
"
Kilarah wrote:

run search for Production_config

I have multiple copies of the game installed over different drives (offical client, steam client, alpha client)

Find that file, and that will give you the location you need to put it in

That did the job, didn't notice it till you said but there are two POE folders on my E drive, one at "Documents/Path of Exile" and the correct one at "Documents/My Games/Path of Exile".

Thanks for the help ;)
I just want to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE loot filters and this one in particular!

Thank you for your efforts!!
Thanks Davros!
Thank you for the work and information posting this.

FYI, I am trying to use the Highlight filter and am getting invalid class line 5. If I remove that section I get additional invalid class errors.

Can you please post an updated version?
** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info