The Guide to Loot Filters

Yeah that doesn't work (and there is no *beta* file in this folder) most likely cause its not beta anymore and i wasn't in beta i know how to rename files just fine still doesn't show in UI

And what is this .profile you speak of
"
NortromQ wrote:
"
squerty wrote:

It's all in first post. Try to expand "Quick Guide" spoiler under "The How To Guide" header at the begining.

I'm create filter file, but filter option still doesn't show

Are you sure that you created it in proper folder? For example my is "C:\Users\squerty\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile". Make sure that there is no typo in file extension. It should appear at the end of UI tab in options.
Still doesnt explain why they lied on how they were implementing a loot filter when they actually didnt, the guide doesnt explain anything

----BaseType Flask
----Quality < 10
Show

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
----BaseType Flask
Show
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
----Rarity >= Rare
Show
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
----DropLevel >= 70
Hide
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
Last edited by GnarlyBurns on Jul 11, 2015, 3:13:38 AM
"
squerty wrote:
"
NortromQ wrote:
"
squerty wrote:

It's all in first post. Try to expand "Quick Guide" spoiler under "The How To Guide" header at the begining.

I'm create filter file, but filter option still doesn't show

Are you sure that you created it in proper folder? For example my is "C:\Users\squerty\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile". Make sure that there is no typo in file extension. It should appear at the end of UI tab in options.

Sure i'm create right. It's show for me like in Quick guide and i'm know how create files. Seems it's bugged
Last edited by NortromQ on Jul 11, 2015, 3:12:55 AM
"
NortromQ wrote:

Sure i'm create right. It's show for me like in Quick guide and i'm know how create files. Seems it's bugged

Dunno then. It's working for me well (under Steam).
Ok. Seems it's bugged devs need Fix it
If it dosent work try this.

Download Notepad ++ and Install it
Open your Filter File and go on Save under and then save it as "All types"

The Programm saves it as Filter File and not as txt file.

Now u can put it into the folder.
Last edited by Novarasa on Jul 11, 2015, 8:49:10 AM
hello, i want to see all blue flask lvl 70 and all flask with quality what i need to write?
"
Zoxe wrote:
hello, i want to see all blue flask lvl 70 and all flask with quality what i need to write?

Show
----Class "Flasks"
----Quality > 0
----SetTextColor 255 0 0

Show
----Class "Flasks"
----ItemLevel >= 70
----SetTextColor 255 0 0

Hide
----Class "Flasks"

Ofc tab where "----"
Last edited by squerty on Jul 11, 2015, 10:01:56 AM