[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

It seems you edited the file with a Filtration version < 0.15. Redownload the file, update Filtration and apply your changes again. Then you will only see identified blue items (warbands items).
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Dec 3, 2016, 6:24:17 PM
Are you a wizzard? I'm using Filtration v13! :D
Thanks for the help!
I imagine that would be fun:)

GGG introduced a new item filter condition Identified (true/false) in 2.5.0. Filtration did not support that condition prior to version 0.15 and would remove it from blocks upon saving the file.

That's why the block's conditions matched and ultimately displayed those blue items. The intention however is to only show them if they were identified, since Warbands items drop identified since 2.5.0.

Let me know if you encounter anything else that seems strange.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059

Is it just me or do rare maps seem over-highlighted with the dark yellow text and the increased text size? Not sure if this was intentional?

AND..... TYVM for keeping this filter going.

I think you're right, which is what led to this part of the changelog:

"

• Maps have had their dropsound slightly reduced and retain their original border. Red maps are highlighted by a slightly brighter textcolor. (I'm not quite happy with the map section yet.)

I believe normal and magic maps are fine, it's just the rare ones I'm not happy with.

So far, Low Tier maps are displayed as they are, Medium Tier maps have a slightly increased fontsize and a dropsound. High Tier maps are bigger, have a louder dropsound and on top their textcolor stands out a little more.

Maybe it would be better to just use the brighter textcolor for T14 and up?

Is that blue border for the regal recipe? If so, did the new blocks offer everything you need?

/Update:
Just implemented the above as well as adding a border to Splinters. If you want, you can give the work in progress version a try.
Last edited by Muldini on Dec 4, 2016, 6:54:35 AM
"
Muldini wrote:
I think you're right, which is what led to this part of the changelog:

"

• Maps have had their dropsound slightly reduced and retain their original border. Red maps are highlighted by a slightly brighter textcolor. (I'm not quite happy with the map section yet.)

I believe normal and magic maps are fine, it's just the rare ones I'm not happy with.

So far, Low Tier maps are displayed as they are, Medium Tier maps have a slightly increased fontsize and a dropsound. High Tier maps are bigger, have a louder dropsound and on top their textcolor stands out a little more.

Maybe it would be better to just use the brighter textcolor for T14 and up?

Is that blue border for the regal recipe? If so, did the new blocks offer everything you need?

/Update:
Just implemented the above as well as adding a border to Splinters. If you want, you can give the work in progress version a try.

Yeah. normal and magic maps seem fine, like you said. Just the rare seem a bit over highlighted. Perhaps remove the darker yellow font color and leave the larger text seize + border?

As for the Blue border that is the highlight I use for everything worth picking up that isn't a T1 item. The regal section you made is PERFECT, I added a slightly orange border for regal items. I actually keep the regal items hidden and use the 'Show' key when I am in a farming mood.

T1 items = Red border
T3+ (worthy items) = Blue border
iLvL 75+ = Orangish Border
Everything else = normal rare yellow

HI

I personally find your new Exalted Orb is good (that shiny yellow really stand out) But I think you forgot to enlarge like it was before. Too small. It has the same size as other normal currency. I think Divine, Exalted, Eternal and Mirrors whould have big size (as they had before)

"

Yeah. normal and magic maps seem fine, like you said. Just the rare seem a bit over highlighted. Perhaps remove the darker yellow font color and leave the larger text seize + border?[...]

That came to my mind as well, I don't like the inconsistency of it though. Give me a couple days until I play high maps again (bad luck so far, died twice). I tend to improve stuff that annoys me while I play.

"
HI

I personally find your new Exalted Orb is good (that shiny yellow really stand out) But I think you forgot to enlarge like it was before. Too small. It has the same size as other normal currency. I think Divine, Exalted, Eternal and Mirrors whould have big size (as they had before)

Hey, thank you for your feedback! There two points to this:

1) The change in fontsize was intentional. You're probably aware that I hardly make use of background colors, even less so in 2.5.0 compared to earlier versions. So this was a tradeoff, either a background that stands out a little more or a bigger font size without a background.

Personally, I'd never miss an Exalted or Divine Orb due to the dropsound alone, but so many people just look at screenshots and judge by that.

2) Mirrors and Feathers have their own block and can't be missed:

Spoiler

If you would like to increase the fontsize again, just copy line 338 (It says SetFontSize 45) and insert it after line 346. 35 is the default font size, 45 is the largest you can use.
I might split the blocks and leave the Divine as it is now and increase the fontsize for Exalteds a little in the next version.
Last edited by Muldini on Dec 5, 2016, 7:03:52 AM
Another thing I's like to add

I am very rarely seeing new item bases. What is the rule of it. (This is especially new jewellery)

THanks
Hi,

I would like to hide Scrolls of Wisdom and add some color to the new splinters. I'd really appreaciate it if someone could tell me what to add to the script.

Thanks'n greetz
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info