[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

"
Handd wrote:
Thank you so much for this Muldini!

One question, how can I make 20% qual show up? I find white and blue 20% qual junk often enough that the extra stones/armour's would be worth it :-)

There's an commented quality section in the filter that you can use as a base. You need to enable it (either using Filtration or by manually removing the "#" signs in front of the lines) and then change the number from "5" to "20". If you do it manually you get to the section by searching for "### Quality".

Let me know how it goes.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
"
Muldini wrote:
"
DeadlyParadox wrote:
Does the chaos/regal recipe highlighting work? I don't see a difference in rare coloring other than gold borders on good bases.

You should see slightly dimmed rares at 60+ (those you probably don't want for the chaos/regal recipe). Some are also smaller (DropLevel < 45), indicating bases that are likely gonna suck. I don't pick them up in parties for example, where inventory space and amount of TPs is limited.

Can you show me a picture of an example of the dimmed rares vs. nondimmed rares? I don't see the difference in your screenshot in the OP or in my game. :\
Hello
I am from Taiwan server POE players
Taiwan server has not been updated since version 2.0.2
Could you once again can upload items 2.0 filter it?
2.0.1 and 2.0.2 on the Taiwan server use will prompt "Load Error"

Damn. Yeah sorry, I wasn't aware 2.0.2 isn't available everywhere yet. You can find v2.0 here.

/edit: I've added it to the main post as well again.

"
DeadlyParadox wrote:

Can you show me a picture of an example of the dimmed rares vs. nondimmed rares? I don't see the difference in your screenshot in the OP or in my game. :\

That might take a while as I'm not currently playing the game.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Aug 25, 2015, 1:26:25 PM
I think carcass jack needs a sound adding, I flipped and lost one in a master rotation earlier because I didn't think it was worth anything. :(
This may be me missing something, but I'm trying to set up a Regal Recipe filter, which simply adds a blue border to 75+ rares I've defined, which really just means all slots plus 1x3 weapons. This part is easy, I did it in Filtration.

What I don't get is why level 77~ rares are showing up with a yellow border. I can't find a block for this in Filtration. I see the one for max-level gear with the red border, I just can't find the block to turn off the yellow one, nor am I sure what it signifies.
The section you're looking for is "### Rares - Endgame & Progression". Each basetype has an entry there. It receives the yellow border as long as it's the best basetype for the zone you are in (=until the next best basetype gets available).

Some of the entries don't have an itemlevel restriction, so they will keep the yellow border even if a "better" basetype from the same class gets available. Those are the "crafting bases". For example Imbued Wands and so on.

Those bases are the same that receive the red border at itemlevel 77+ (in addition they also get an orange textcolor at itemlevel 83+).

Since there's a CatchAll filter for rares later in the script, it's safe to remove the whole section if you don't need the highlighting. You can also move the section below the chaos+regal recipe section that you edited (or the other way around) to have that take precedence.

Let me know how it goes.
Last edited by Muldini on Aug 28, 2015, 4:00:18 AM
this filter is amazing is the best !
i can suggest add a sound to valuable uniques
this make this filter much better
Very valuable uniques already have an AlertSound (5 300).
Will this require an update after today's patch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info