[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Uhm, even more? Both of them have a border already.

Both of the sections (Chisel + Jewels) feature Filtration Theme Support, though. So you can edit the appearance to your liking and export the resulting theme file. You can then apply it to new versions of the filter.

Let me know how it goes if you decide to create your own theme file.

To create a theme: Open the filter in Filtration and click "Create Theme" in the upper right corner.
There you will find all themeable components. Switch them around to your liking and safe the file.

To apply a theme: Open the file in Filtration and click "Apply Theme" in the upper right corner.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Aug 17, 2015, 8:47:23 AM
"
Muldini wrote:
Uhm, even more? Both of them have a border already.

Both of the sections (Chisel + Jewels) feature Filtration Theme Support, though. So you can edit the appearance to your liking and export the resulting theme file. You can then apply it to new versions of the filter.

Let me know how it goes if you decide to create your own theme file.

To create a theme: Open the filter in Filtration and click "Create Theme" in the upper right corner.
There you will find all themeable components. Switch them around to your liking and safe the file.

To apply a theme: Open the file in Filtration and click "Apply Theme" in the upper right corner.

Thanks, Filtration is a really nice tool.
I'll upload version 2.0.1 later today in preparation for the upcoming patch.

The patch includes a renamed item (Fossilized Spirit Shield -> Fossilised Spirit Shield) that will make old versions of the filter stop working.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Aug 19, 2015, 4:49:51 AM
"Why is this better than the other filters?
I don't know if it's better than the others for you. That depends on your personal requirements. The concept of "better" or "best" is highly subjective. Know what you need/want and match against that. Then you found your personal best filter."

Then you should change your title as it's misleading. "one filter to rule them all" implies yours is the best for everyone and is king if loot filters.
"
lsp wrote:

Then you should change your title as it's misleading. "one filter to rule them all" implies yours is the best for everyone and is king if loot filters.

Spoiler

I'm unsure if this is good/bad trolling or not. I'm gonna answer anyway.

I really shouldn't. But I shall explain why that is.

It might be understood the way you stated. It might be understood the way that I'm trying to rule dem lootpiles. All of them, regardless of what you do ingame. It might even be understood in some other way.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter which way you want to understand the title of a loot filter. But you *should* know, in all things in life by the way, that there probably isn't "the best" in anything. People are different, and in different situations, so different things will be considered "the best" for each and every single one of them.

That should be way more obvious than it seems to be.
Released 2.0.1:

Version 2.0.1 is needed for Path of Exile Patch 2.0.2, which is due tonight. It won't work prior to the patch; use 2.0 if you want to check it out before the patch.

2.0.1 (Diff)
  • Removed the duplicate entry for "Blessed Orb" from the currency section. (thanks StrikeQ)
  • The toggle "#Rares - Staves, Wands & Quivers" is now considered advanced and not displayed by default.
  • Removed "Fleshripper" from the list of crafting bases as it's automatically included being the Tier 1 two hand axe. (thanks therestless)
  • Moved "Map Fragments" into their own block inside the map section.
  • Renamed "Fossilized Spirit Shield" to "Fossilised Spirit Shield" in preparation for Path of Exile Patch 2.0.2.
  • Improved toggles for normal and magic jewelry.
Last edited by Muldini on Aug 19, 2015, 2:00:57 PM
Thanks!
ign: Vexcid
I think you may have missed some Spike into Spiked. As far as I could tell just doing a find a replace of "Spike " to "Spiked" fixed everything with the 2.0.1, the rest looks good.
v2.0.1 Item Filter chokes on Alder Spike Shield with 2.0.2 updated tonight.
Failed to load Item Filter: Line 1417: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Alder Spike Shield"

"
Fixed various typos with the line of Spiked Shields, the Alloyed, Burnished and Alder Spike Shields are now Spiked Shields. The Fossilized Spirit Shield has also been renamed to Fossilised. This may require item filters to be updated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info