[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Enjoying this filter a lot. The sounds for loot could be higher though.

EDIT: Also the divination cards could have bigger font, or at least some kind of border since they are easy to miss.
Last edited by Nayeen on Aug 2, 2015, 12:55:47 PM
Can someone help?

I am trying to set the filter to show Magic Wands of droplevel >= 60, in addition to the regular filtering. But can't figure it out.

Thank you in advance.
"
Nayeen wrote:

EDIT: Also the divination cards could have bigger font, or at least some kind of border since they are easy to miss.

Sounds will be adjusted in 1.1. It will also be easy to add a border to the lowest tier of Divination Cards using Filtration's Theme Support. Higher tiers have one by default.

"
Can someone help?

I am trying to set the filter to show Magic Wands of droplevel >= 60, in addition to the regular filtering. But can't figure it out.

Thank you in advance.

Search for "### Progression" to get to the progression section and add a new block:

Show
Class "Wands"
Rarity Magic
DropLevel >= 60
SetFontSize 28

Let me know how it goes.

---

I've leveled a new charakter over the weekend and fixed a couple bugs in 1.1. Getting closer, need to update the custimization section before release.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Aug 2, 2015, 2:34:34 PM
"
Muldini wrote:
"
Nayeen wrote:

Sounds will be adjusted in 1.1. It will also be easy to add a border to the lowest tier of Divination Cards using Filtration's Theme Support. Higher tiers have one by default.

"
Can someone help?

Thank you in advance.

Search for "### Progression" to get to the progression section and add a new block:

Show
Class "Wands"
Rarity Magic
DropLevel >= 60
SetFontSize 28

Let me know how it goes.

---

I've leveled a new charakter over the weekend and fixed a couple bugs in 1.1. Getting closer, need to update the custimization section before release.

Thank you very much, it worked!
Last edited by BigBadWolf1776 on Aug 2, 2015, 11:21:24 PM
Quick update about the current state:

• Reduced the line count by approximately 30%.
  • Obsolete items are now hidden earlier. The majority of items now only traverse ~10% of the filter resulting in greatly improved processing speed.
  • Extended the "High Itemlevel Rare" section with 83+ weapons and 84+ Armour & Jewelry. Theme support now allows to distinguish between T1 and Craft basetypes.
  • Added another option/toggle to control whether an item is to be shown or hidden. It is now possible to have no socket requirement, require 3/4 sockets (1hand weapons and shields and 2hand weapons and armour respectively) or require the sockets to be linked. The new defaults can be found in the initial post.
  • Added an option to distinguish between Normal and Magic endgame items through toggles.
  • Added highlighting for normal and magic 83+ weapons and 84+ armour/jewelry.
  • Added AlertSounds for valuable Divination Cards.
  • The list of craft bases has been updated to include more commonly used basetypes. (thanks Alexlulz)
  • Added another block to the Chromatic Orb Recipe section for 1x4 items. (thanks nugiyen)
  • Custimization toggles in the rare Chromatic Orb Recipe section are now considered "advanced". You will need to switch to "Advanced Mode" in Filtration in order to use them as changes to it may hide rares.
  • Removed the Animate Weapon Show/Hide toggle as you only ever want to enable or disable the block.
  • Added Desert Brigandine (Lightning Coil) to the chance and valuable unique section.
  • Lowlevel maps will now appear in the default fontsize. The medium map tier (74 - 78) now has a slightly bigger fontsize. (thanks matkod)
  • Increased the font size from 42 to the maximum of 45 for very valuable items.
  • Added further custimization options to the Currency section. (thanks Vods, Dr0etker, uit, NanoDestiny)
  • Added more Divination Cards to their appropriate blocks.
  • Reworked the chance section. By default less items receive the unique chance border. Preveiously shown and newly added basetypes are still in the filter and can be enabled using Filtration. (thanks Vods)
  • Normal Jewelery is now highlighted at itemlevel 75+ (down from 77+).
  • Magic Jewelery at itemlevel 75+ is now set to "Hide" by default. It can be set to "Show" using the appropriate toggle.
  • Added a separate block for normal and magic Jewelery with an itemlevel below 68. (thanks thevdende)
  • Several sections have been reordered. Chance, Chisel and Chromatic Orb Recipe sections are now located before the Progression section to always highlight these items.
  • Fixed a bug that always hid medium Life and Mana flasks.
  • Fixed a bug that only showed Q10+ Flasks for certain basetypes.
  • Extended Warbands support by adding a new block for magic weapon. The Warbands section is now disabled by default and needs to be enabled using Filtration. Use "Alt" (Item highlight keybinding) to highlight potential basetypes after killing a Warband.
  • Fixed a bug that added the wrong theme support tag to certain items.
  • Added further theme support tags throughout the filter.

Stuff still left to do:
  • Update the custimization section to reflect the new toggles.
  • Rework AlertSounds, both in regards to which sounds to use and volume.
  • Add specific hide blocks for items that as of now are still hidden by the hide-statement at the end of the file. (Possibly 1.1.1)
  • Update the initial post (including pictures) to reflect the changes. If you can provide pictures, please let me know :)
  • Verify itemevel 83/84+ highlighting for normal and magic items looks good.

This is the perfect time to check that your request/wish has been added.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
So I tried adding "Vaal Orb" and "Orb of Fusing" where the chaos orb and gcp is, but it gives me error. Am I missing something?
"
zjazd wrote:
So I tried adding "Vaal Orb" and "Orb of Fusing" where the chaos orb and gcp is, but it gives me error. Am I missing something?

Impossible to say from what you write. Please post the actual block that you modified (copy paste).
"
Impossible to say from what you write. Please post the actual block that you modified (copy paste).

Show
BaseType "Regal Orb" "Chaos Orb" "Gemcutter's Prism" "Vaal Orb" "Orb of Fusing"
SetBorderColor 170 158 130 #Currency - Valuable
SetTextColor 170 158 130 #Currency - Valuable
"
zjazd wrote:

Show

Looks good to me. What's the error message?
Last edited by Muldini on Aug 4, 2015, 2:58:04 PM
"
Muldini wrote:
"
zjazd wrote:

Show

Looks good to me. What's the error message?

Line 338: Unknown rule type "Orb - this was after adding Orb of Fusing, if i add vaal it would say Unknown rule type "Vaal instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info