[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Yeah, there were too many chance bases by default.

It's quite easy to enable/disable chance entries with Filtration though. I've used my incredible designer skills and invested a couple of hours into this neatly drawn picture to show you how:

Hope it helps :)

@AtomYcX See what you made me do since there are no nice pictures in your thread? :-)
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Aug 8, 2015, 6:28:04 AM
Thank you :)

I've done the edit with notepad++ : works great too :)
Speaking as a caster, I'd like to note some edits I made to this that I think would be good as defaults.

Copper Kris, Golden Kris, Platinum Kris, Profane Wand, and Sambar Sceptre should all have options to show for endgame starting with ilvl64+ (new ilvl for Glyphic), 74+ (top flat added ele to spells), and/or 84+ (Runic), not ilvl77+ and 83+(these are not your bases for Flaring/Merciless).

Also, I think Fleshripper options are in there twice.

Great filter though, thanks for doing all this work!

Edit: Adding Copper and Golden Kris daggers only works if you disable the obsolete items block. Had to mess with the Progression section a bunch to get it where I liked.
Last edited by therestless on Aug 9, 2015, 8:14:49 PM
When editing a filter and its Master Theme, why isn't it possible to export / save as the Theme on its own? That way people could save their custom coloring changes to a filter that is openly distributed (for example: 'one filter to rule them all') and then could reload the theme whenever theres a new version of that filter, as long as the overall structure stays the same instead of having to do their customizations with each new version of the filter. (...yeah, people that are too lazy to make their own filter but not too lazy to do some custom changes :P)
"
therestless wrote:
Speaking as a caster, I'd like to note some edits I made to this that I think would be good as defaults.

Copper Kris, Golden Kris, Platinum Kris, Profane Wand, and Sambar Sceptre should all have options to show for endgame starting with ilvl64+ (new ilvl for Glyphic), 74+ (top flat added ele to spells), and/or 84+ (Runic), not ilvl77+ and 83+(these are not your bases for Flaring/Merciless).

Also, I think Fleshripper options are in there twice.

Great filter though, thanks for doing all this work!

Edit: Adding Copper and Golden Kris daggers only works if you disable the obsolete items block. Had to mess with the Progression section a bunch to get it where I liked.

I like the idea of having different itemlevel requirements for different basetypes. Will probably implement that in the next version. Having said that, it might take a while for a new major release as im reworking how the filter is built at the moment to be able to implement suggestions such as yours easier. Also, having no luck with map drops doesn't help to keep me motivated. And less play time equals less time to test and improve the filter.

"
schattenwulf wrote:
When editing a filter and its Master Theme, why isn't it possible to export / save as the Theme on its own? That way people could save their custom coloring changes to a filter that is openly distributed (for example: 'one filter to rule them all') and then could reload the theme whenever theres a new version of that filter, as long as the overall structure stays the same instead of having to do their customizations with each new version of the filter. (...yeah, people that are too lazy to make their own filter but not too lazy to do some custom changes :P)

That should work already. I believe you hit "Create new Theme" and then choose "File -> Safe as" or something similar. If you'd like you can forward the theme file to me and I'll publish it along with the filter in the first thread.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
thanks for the best filter.
divination card "The Betrayal" should probably be in the valuables
"
phoenixline wrote:
thanks for the best filter.
divination card "The Betrayal" should probably be in the valuables

Thanks. I've added "The Betrayal". It will be included in the next version, which is still a while away, though. I'm really happy with 2.0, only small issues/improvement suggestions so far.
Last edited by Muldini on Aug 12, 2015, 2:39:25 PM
Does the chaos/regal recipe highlighting work? I don't see a difference in rare coloring other than gold borders on good bases.
"
DeadlyParadox wrote:
Does the chaos/regal recipe highlighting work? I don't see a difference in rare coloring other than gold borders on good bases.

You should see slightly dimmed rares at 60+ (those you probably don't want for the chaos/regal recipe). Some are also smaller (DropLevel < 45), indicating bases that are likely gonna suck. I don't pick them up in parties for example, where inventory space and amount of TPs is limited.
Thanks for the filter, it's the best one imo. One thing though, I'd prefer if Gavels/Rock Breakers and Jewels would stand out a bit more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info