I was in town and my ranger in hc and then it got turned into a standard character when it dced?!

Well does anyone have a solid explanation to what happened...?
"
RayrayAzn wrote:
So... I was playing and I afked and when I came back I found that I dced then when I logged back in I found that my ranger turned into a standard character?!?!? I didnt even die and I was in town!! Thats a load of shit... Yes I have to becareful of lag and shit that would kill my character but I didnt even die and i got turned into standard? Help?

Listen, you have decided, of your free will, to play HC. So why camplaining now? People play SC and are happy. Some decide to play HC coz they like the risk. Risk doesnt mainly mean being killed by a mistake if playing but being killed by lag/dc/shortcircuit/apocalypse/whatever.

It was your free decision to play HC. Live with the risks and stop QQ.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
Last edited by bersi23 on May 3, 2015, 10:54:50 AM
Ah and theres one of the assholes! Was wondering when one will show up how do you do? You can kindly shut the fuck up cause all Im wondering is how I lost my character, so you can move your dumbass out of this please and thank you :)
Type /deaths
Anything more than 0 means you died, probably how drakier has already pointed out earlier.
GGG don't have logs telling them how you died...every post i've seen requesting such dosent get anything other than an educated guess from what the poster had described.

I don't know what other help you want unless you mean you want it restored to HC which won't happen.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Nah I know it won't happen doesn't matter anyway kinda stupid way to lose a character so Im not going to bother with this game for awhile. Thanks though.
Right? lmao people just love shitting on others.
"
RayrayAzn wrote:
Nah I know it won't happen doesn't matter anyway kinda stupid way to lose a character so Im not going to bother with this game for awhile. Thanks though.

You can die while you are using Town Portal and changing zones.

But your manners are terrible :D
\o/
^^^
Last edited by RStuff on May 4, 2015, 5:33:31 AM
"
RayrayAzn wrote:
Right? lmao people just love shitting on others.

Your deeds of valor will be remembered.

lmao.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info