Kingkongor left POE.

I am not a fanboy of any streamer, though I do tend to watch (or rather, listen) to kripp's stream often. Not to watch him play, but to hear his insights on the game. Dude does have some good theorycrafting skills, and it's nice to hear someone breakdown game mechanics the way he does.

Due to watching his stream, I was made aware of Kongor switching from D3 to PoE. Never watched the stream, but saw a 1k or so viewercount and thought that was good for the game.

Then I saw his death vid last night. What a crybaby. Everyone in this thread saw it, so there is no need to recap why. I really thought he was gonna call his mommy to help him reroll. It was funny and kind of embarrassing at the same time.

The fact that he sold all his D3 gear, then spent 1k on PoE just to quit to go back to D3 is hilarious.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
He'll be back.. No worries.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
I dont watch any stream, but the dude needs a break. And hive him a break people.
Take it easy, mate! Assuredly the first of many HC deaths. The strong psychologicalal pull of POE HC, its an addiction.
Come back to POE refreshed.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
This Guy is a shame.. he should grow up.

Dont watch him he stole a weapon from a friend in d3 he gives a shit at the people watching his stream and you see it yourself he is a little crybaby.

People die in HC its a part of the game and you get pissed if it happens but blameing others for your fault is the worst thing you can do.

Hope he stays in d3!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info