SFL league poll

"
xRoque wrote:
You dont need a seperate league for something we do allready.

Hopefully we will get better rates and it will make the game better overall! :)
Having to trade in order to improve your gear is a highly annoying mechanic in this game. It makes it a lot worse than it could've been.
a monthly bump
Sound boring we already have up to 4 leagues at any time. What are you trying to do, kill the game by diluting the player base even more.
"
xRoque wrote:

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Stupid poll.

SFL doesn't need to exist. We play SF just fine in the regular leagues.

This sort of logic and reasoning is easily rebutted, i.e. we don't need a hardcore league by itself as players can simulate hardcore by deleting their own character whenever death occur. It's a self-imposed restriction right?!

Again the narrative is always focused on trading. But the real problem is why trading has become so important to compete. That is the real question we should be asking. Rewards from any games should come from playing, not trading.
"
Free2Pay wrote:
Again the narrative is always focused on trading. But the real problem is why trading has become so important to compete. That is the real question we should be asking. Rewards from any games should come from playing, not trading.

Because basic economics teaches us that trading is usually the most efficient way to get what you want?
"
Free2Pay wrote:

Says who? Another ARPG's rewards come exclusively from playing and it's fucking boring. MMOs would be boring as fuck if the only way to acquire gear was going through dungeons and not be able farm the gold for it instead. I'm glad I could grab shovels and run around Silverwastes with groups to get enough gold to buy full Exotic gear and runes. Dropping the right Exotic gear from world bosses is tedious as shit.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Jan 18, 2016, 8:31:53 PM
"
Free2Pay wrote:
"
xRoque wrote:

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Stupid poll.

This sort of logic and reasoning is easily rebutted, i.e. we don't need a hardcore league by itself as players can simulate hardcore by deleting their own character whenever death occur. It's a self-imposed restriction right?!

That rebuttal has been rebutted several times in this thread.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
You are free to play self-found anytime you want. All you need to do is don't trade. Why do you even necro this thread?

Because they don't want to play self found, they want to play single player loot piñata mode.

That actually sounds awesome. Game would be way more fun with better drop rates.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Free2Pay wrote:
"
xRoque wrote:

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Stupid poll.

That rebuttal has been rebutted several times in this thread.

And those rebuttals have been rebutted right back.

I like to call it SF survival league. Let the true challenge begin!
a monthly bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info