SFL league poll

"
Nubatron wrote:
I only vote in Sexcalibre endorsed strawpolls and try to pick the least biased choice each time. To date, I've never been able to vote though because there was never a choice that presented itself as reasonable :)

Just the same, it should have his endorsement.

lol thats awesome

I am always shocked when I see a non-Sexcalibre straw poll
I dont see any any key!
Poll question is flawed. Use logic when making questions.

The question is not a yes/no question, yet yes/no are the choices.

The choices should be

Agree.
Disagree.
"
xRoque wrote:
You dont need a seperate league for something we do allready.

seconded
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
"
xRoque wrote:

seconded

thirded
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
"
xRoque wrote:

seconded

thirded

With that (flawed) logic GGG should remove the HC leagues, since you can simulate HC in the standard leagues.
What you want to do is get GGG to do an Infographic for the 5day SSF, and then we can see what kind of demand there was.

I would be willing to bet that the "longterm" uptake of SSF was pretty crap, even with the dangling promise of beta keys.

I totally agree with Shaggles here, a SF flag would be awesome - but flipping hard to implement because of the complexities of instance creation and the party loot system. It would have to be SSF flag that killed your guild stash/party join/instance join.

That would be lame for people who like SF without the extra S, though.

Also, if I flag one character, what happens when I use another non-flagged character to trade, chuck it into the Stash then just use the items from there with my SSF flagged character?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on May 1, 2015, 10:40:22 PM
[/quote]

With that (flawed) logic GGG should remove the HC leagues, since you can simulate HC in the standard leagues.[/quote]

Seconded!
"
Xavderion wrote:
DPS per second? RIP in peace?

LOL
Noblesse oblige
bump for science
5 days SF was a lot of fun.

I don't think I would play in a longer SF league, though, I expect it would be much less fun and a lot more annoying trying to "perfect" your char without the ability to trade.

Fun as a short league, annoying in the long run.
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info