Weekend Endless Ledge Races, Winners of Solo Races and More

"
In_Tyrannos wrote:
NO one Month please! 7 Days or max 2 Weeks.

Making short and longer leagues creates diversity to please all players not just you.

I see that the only reward in those 4hr races will be beta key...i dont mind doing that regardless i doubt that as relatively new player i can beat players with more experience.(yes i know i just need to reach lvl 25 still many thousands will)

Which im more interested in is the one month league i just hope the reward for this league wont be just another beta key...i need other goal than just aiming for beta key.
Does EU players stink?
It is weekend give us at last one event in our prime time or don't publish it as event for everyone. Thank you.
"
PoE Act 4 Will be delayed! You heard it here first!

Probably sale of new support packs with beta keys is going well, who the hell will release game when you can get extra income from desperate players.
Give them crumbs make them more desperate and then take them money. Played so cheap and so obvious.

BTW. This is the first f2p game where testing is charged by the players with their time and money, well done.
Last edited by progamer2014 on May 1, 2015, 6:23:45 PM
"
Chris wrote:
Early next week we'll be announcing our next event which is likely to be a one-month league with mods that change over time. The number of mods will likely fluctuate up to extremely challenging levels on some days.

Ruckus league confirmed! HYPE
Last edited by MrAuntJemima on May 1, 2015, 6:21:05 PM
4 hours is a tad ridiculous bro.
"
progamer2014 wrote:
"

Probably sale of new support packs with beta keys is going well, who the hell will release game when you can get extra income from desperate players.
Give them crumbs make them more desperate and then take them money. Played so cheap and so obvious.

BTW. This is the first f2p game where testing is charged by the players with their time and money, well done.

The players wanted an option to purchase a beta key. There was a poll in streamers channel while Chris was there and approx. 50% ish wanted that option and now it's their choice to purchase or not.

The lowest pack (beta-key included) gives 250 points / a weapon effect (new graphics tech) / new act4 music MP3 / forum Title. Anyone purchasing effectively gets a free beta key.

Act 4 can't be delayed as there is no official release date yet. But it was stated that as soon as it's ready it will be released. It doesn't look too far from done at the moment with a bit more balancing gem combos and more dialogue to be added etc. I don't think full final content will be included in beta -some surprises for release :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
progamer2014 wrote:
"

The players wanted an option to purchase a beta key. There was a poll in streamers channel while Chris was there and approx. 50% ish wanted that option and now it's their choice to purchase or not.

The lowest pack (beta-key included) gives 250 points / a weapon effect (new graphics tech) / new act4 music MP3 / forum Title. Anyone purchasing effectively gets a free beta key.

Act 4 can't be delayed as there is no official release date yet. But it was stated that as soon as it's ready it will be released. It doesn't look too far from done at the moment with a bit more balancing gem combos and more dialogue to be added etc. I don't think full final content will be included in beta -some surprises for release :)

Are there are really all that blind or is the truth really so painful that nobody wants to admit.
Apparently the limited entry to not overload servers, but if all these players pay at least $ 30 can enter, LoL, this whole story about the lottery, transparency, fairness fell into the water when they started selling beta keys. Total disgrace for one f2p project.
"
progamer2014 wrote:

Are there are really all that blind or is the truth really so painful that nobody wants to admit.
Apparently the limited entry to not overload servers, but if all these players pay at least $ 30 can enter, LoL, this whole story about the lottery, transparency, fairness fell into the water when they started selling beta keys. Total disgrace for one f2p project.

Man, people will complain about literally anything.

If you don't want to pay to get beta access that's perfectly reasonable, but they're not going back on their word. Can you even find an instance where they've said that they would not be selling beta access, or including it as an additional bonus for paid content? And while they did say that they planned to stagger entry into beta for testing purposes, specific details such as duration were not mentioned.

If you compare the current supporter packs to previous ones, you'll see that they're following the exact same pricing model, and you get beta access with each tier. What's wrong with that? "F2P projects" need to make money too.

For $30, you get $25 worth of credits, a weapon effect, forum title, a copy of the digital soundtrack and beta access. At most, they're "charging" $5 for beta access and a few frills.

Though you think GGG's actions are disgraceful, there are many happy customers who would disagree. But you can't please everyone.
Last edited by MrAuntJemima on May 2, 2015, 1:29:50 AM
"
MrAuntJemima wrote:
"
progamer2014 wrote:

Man, people will complain about literally anything.

If you don't want to pay to get beta access that's perfectly reasonable, but they're not going back on their word. Can you even find an instance where they've said that they would not be selling beta access, or including it as an additional bonus for paid content? And while they did say that they planned to stagger entry into beta for testing purposes, specific details such as duration were not mentioned.

If you compare the current supporter packs to previous ones, you'll see that they're following the exact same pricing model, and you get beta access with each tier. What's wrong with that? "F2P projects" need to make money too.

For $30, you get $25 worth of credits, a weapon effect, forum title, a copy of the digital soundtrack and beta access. At most, they're "charging" $5 for beta access and a few frills.

Though you think GGG's actions are disgraceful, there are many happy customers who would disagree. But you can't please everyone.

Your respond looks like is wroten by their stuff. F2P means Free to Play not Free to Pay.
What exactly u get in all these packs, u get bunch of pixels in their f2p project what can finish whatever they want. Many peoples here I hear spit on blizzard, activision, etc
did they tried to sell access to beta to anyone for 1100$? Greed is the end of everything good.
"
progamer2014 wrote:
Your respond looks like is wroten by their stuff. F2P means Free to Play not Free to Pay.
What exactly u get in all these packs, u get bunch of pixels in their f2p project what can finish whatever they want. Many peoples here I hear spit on blizzard, activision, etc
did they tried to sell access to beta to anyone for 1100$? Greed is the end of everything good.

But the game is free. You can play it right now. If you want access to the new content before June, you have to sign up and hope to get lucky, or shell out $30+ for a pack that includes beta access. That's your choice.

If you don't want to pay, and you want a 100% free experience, that's fine. But someone has to pay so that they can afford to continue offering the game for free. Many people that buy supporter packs do so because they love the game, and want to support the developers. Yes, some of us pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars for little more than some pretty pixels and forum titles. But we're happy to do it because it means supporting the developers of a game we love, and enabling them to make the game that much better for years to come.

Beta access? That's just a bonus. Thousands of players have already gotten into beta just by signing up, and thousands more will get in before the expansion is even released. You don't have to pay to play the game. I wouldn't be so quick to judge GGG for offering a bit of an extra incentive for those who choose to support them and what they do.

If you don't want to support the developers monetarily, you can simply sign up for beta. Regardless of whether or not you get in, you can play the new content just like everyone else. When it's released in June.
Last edited by MrAuntJemima on May 2, 2015, 3:38:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info