Weekend Endless Ledge Races, Winners of Solo Races and More

Gz to all winners 1200 characters reach lvl 25 so good luck buahaha :P
Last edited by saniol19993 on May 2, 2015, 3:58:51 AM
"
Chris wrote:
...our next event which is likely to be a one-month league with mods that change over time. The number of mods will likely fluctuate up to extremely challenging levels on some days.

Really disappointed it's not all mods all the time. I suspect lack of testing and knowledge of potential balance issues is the cause for this. For future events don't be afraid to have fun leagues (crafting league, exiles everywhere, all mods at once) that go to void afterwards. A lot of people just like racing for the fun it.

If the changing mods is set in stone, my suggestion would be to at least have the league mods the same as what Zana offers, i.e. 4 rogues, 3 invasion bosses, 5 shrines, 4 strongboxes per zone etc.
Last edited by Hojirozame on May 2, 2015, 12:07:05 PM
Finally a new league that lasts longer than some hours or a few days. Thank you GGG. Standard and Beta are not appealing at all to me somehow.
www.deviantart.com/van1sh3d
OH MAN, SWEET, MORE RACES THAT PEOPLE WITH BETA ACCESS CAN DEFILE :)

Edit: And also - oh man, sweet, another super-temp league which acts like an awkward filler-episode. :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Last edited by Cergic on May 2, 2015, 11:51:07 AM
So wait, it will be another 2-3 random mods per day league?

This is not ruckus league, this is not what we asked for.
Im sure some people will have fun with it but you completely missed the point.

If afraid of all mods at start will alienate the more casual part of the player base, why not make it start with 1 league mod, then add another per each day? (or 2 days).
wonder If ill play. considering I did play the other mod switching league... and frankly, it was boring more than half the time.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 2, 2015, 12:49:22 PM
Oh, and dont care for the weekend races but just saw the time of them...

Really? once again giving the middle finger to EU, I hope at least act 4 release wont go like this.
Oblivious
"
yoese1367 wrote:
i really wish the beta invite timer was more based on hours played.

the problem with that is afkers, which if you trade you should know there's a LOT of them.

Hell, even I played this game more than anything else, should have almost 4000 hours, but Im pretty sure at least 1000 of them are afking as I play at work and need to do a lot of pauses. (reason why I never opened a shop)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 2, 2015, 12:54:55 PM
Why are races reward not top by class ?
Just promotes everyone playing the exact same class and build : Templar Firetrap.
Oh, I got a beta key! How do I know if I got it from the race (I quit when I hit 25) or if my name came up?
Censored.
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
yoese1367 wrote:
i really wish the beta invite timer was more based on hours played.

the problem with that is afkers, which if you trade you should know there's a LOT of them.

Hell, even I played this game more than anything else, should have almost 4000 hours, but Im pretty sure at least 1000 of them are afking as I play at work and need to do a lot of pauses. (reason why I never opened a shop)

But they could make it with statistical number of chars each person may have and average level, also they can include when that chars are created are they active in every league or no.
Me and my friends were played almost every league, with more then one char all of them close to level 90 or above, we are playing only leagues starting from nothing and to see what we can make with changes. Pretty disappointing that nobody who I know wasn't win any key and we decided all together will not pay for key and will well thought to do any micro transaction or whatever in future to support what was shown here in this pay to play beta disgrace, if the same procedure will continue certainly not.

BTW. We all know that GGG are rlly good with conditioned RNG.
Last edited by Coolmer on May 3, 2015, 2:17:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info