4 Hour Endless Ledge (2)

Decent gear RNG, took forever to get a +1 and i couldn't roll my other sceptre. Got taken down by Blue Flicker Pirates (lightning damage) with conductivity on me (necros)
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Last edited by RichMoney on May 2, 2015, 5:59:12 PM
that moment when you dont get a single +1 lvls till lvl 20, and then its a cold one.

also, who needs alchs anyways, totally overrated

My first endless ledge. Went lightning tendrils/fire storm/strom call templar. RNGsus laughed at me. These uniques (from the same pack of mobs!). No +1 to lightning or fire. Like 3 or 4 good +1 to cold, like this

Died of voidbearers with extra proj. Was fun.
Last edited by Admiral__Awesome on May 2, 2015, 6:56:17 PM
Died at rank 13 to extra phys puncture couldnt remove bleed in time :(
WTB BETAKEY
IGN:Xibet
Died at lvl 24 ... :'(
"
Kleintje wrote:
Its not compulsory to play a race
Its not compulsory to make the reward worth for you to join.
If you dont like it don't play.
Whining that the time is not right or the reward is not good, just shows your lack of character and reflects really badly on your manners.
Do you talk like that to your boss. When he asks you to start an hour earlier?
Or do you reserve such behavior for online where you can hide your face and your self.

Frits van Varik
Fritswinkel@hotmail.com

It is not compulsory to compete in a race if you don't feel the need to.
I like it, so I play, standard that is, because I'd rather try some builds now, instead of spending that time racing and guess what? I wasn't the only one doing so tonight.
I did not whine at all, I simply pointed out that it is understandable that some people do not feel motivated enough to compete for a beta access and nothing else. Guess why "we" didn't play...?
Pointing a simple truth out, that may not be right for you, but right for others is a lack of character? And yours is perfectly fine I suppose, yes?
How I talk to my boss is none of your business, let alone the fact, that GGG is not my "superior", or anyone elses (Staff and forum moderators excluded).
Now look who is pointing his moral finger from outta nowhere, hiding his face just as much as everyone else here.

Better luck next time.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
+1 at level 30 and ofc no ms like the previous race :X WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY ....... :/
Died when i was at position 17, right ahead of Mathil! went down to 28 before the league ended though! Gonna be the BEST when desync's gone :)

Jizzcharging @Anarchy
ImpendingDoomFire @Hardcore
TwoPiecesOfWood @Standard
Then 1490 players - 10 = 1480 players for 10 ramdom beta keys. Nice one...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info