4 Hour Endless Ledge (2)

The wait for Beta continues :(

Gear:

Spoiler

why why why i never win the beta Q_Q
"
Chris honestly you should awarding for example top 5 players in each class. This is your balanced game - 75% Templars, 15% Witches and all the rest. That's baaaad.

Path of Templars. Welcome your overlords :X
"
"
Chris honestly you should awarding for example top 5 players in each class. This is your balanced game - 75% Templars, 15% Witches and all the rest. That's baaaad.

Hey, remember when Templars sucked and people were begging for buffs? :P
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMJqhVQFm8aOBpsG_EkqicvKU826TwFQ2NDyE8EV5Ro8nFNfseCm4uMjHaQVZo7ms-drp48n9-iAKcItzHAGsBmwJrVptn84XPjauQi5YvsOO0g7TzvfPAf-d0=
RIP my sweet exalt :(
Hi Guys this was my first race ever. Managed to survive. Aren't the characters moved to its parent league afterwards? Why does it say void league? Wouldn't mind adding my bit of currency to my standard league currency pool. thx for info
"

this guy is on to something.
Last edited by escuteiro on May 3, 2015, 10:31:36 AM
"
Aarfried wrote:
Hi Guys this was my first race ever. Managed to survive. Aren't the characters moved to its parent league afterwards? Why does it say void league? Wouldn't mind adding my bit of currency to my standard league currency pool. thx for info

Because the parent league is Void.
"
Loreweaver wrote:
"
"

Hey, remember when Templars sucked and people were begging for buffs? :P

When was that ? Templar has been amongst the top way back in beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info