4 Hour Endless Ledge (2)

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Prizes:
The top 10 players by experience will receive Closed Beta Access at the end of the event.

All players who reach level 25 will go into a pool. 10 accounts from this pool will receive Closed Beta Access at the end of the event. You may only enter this event with one account.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
1st
This is the race made for Europeans.
Enjoy, oh wait it starts at 11pm, nvm.
"
Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

What points???
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
MyH4o wrote:
This is the race made for Europeans.
Enjoy, oh wait it starts at 11pm, nvm.

i m european and it it s perfect perfect time.
WTf do you want for a time. If you don t have time from 22-02 (where noone can borthers you or have work(mostlikely) or anything). there will not be a good time because at 18.00 you have to eat lunch at 16 you have to eat ckae wqith relatives at 12 you need read newspaper ......
God damit fuck GGG for not inventing a timeloop and we can just play the 4h and the realtime didn t move at all becasue only that would be perfect !!! I thing i need to report that as a bug they need to fix the damn timemachine.
Well done GGG. Another very rewarding race (NOT!).
I also like to waste 4 hours on a race for a beta key, that once I get it, I can again farm new character in act 4 and once beta is over, i'll lose it. Great f'ing job guys.
PoE is not the same anymore since 3.15.
"
Wyrelade wrote:
I also like to waste 4 hours on a race for a beta key, that once I get it, I can again farm new character in act 4 and once beta is over, i'll lose it. Great f'ing job guys.

You don't enjoy playing PoE?
Last edited by neoflux on May 2, 2015, 4:09:46 AM
"
neoflux wrote:
"
Wyrelade wrote:

Just let him wait for GGG to tie a tastier carrot at the end of a stick. Meanwhile lets all stand in awe of a person who doesn't care for beta access.
"
respon wrote:
"
neoflux wrote:
"
Wyrelade wrote:

Just let him wait for GGG to tie a tastier carrot at the end of a stick. Meanwhile lets all stand in awe of a person who doesn't care for beta access.

I kinda understand the point Wyrelade tries to make here. It would be more interesting if there was something more in the bag. Characterwipes are basically the usual "beta-testing-biz", but unless you hit a top rank, you have to be lucky to end up with "something" at all and that is not too motivating all things considered.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
I really can't, for the world of me, understand why people come to complain about not having access to something that is limited, even when they are given a fair chance to get in... Do you go around your town or centre of city yelling at people who look richer than you "HEY, SHITFACE! THANKS FOR NO MONEY!".

...No, you don't. I understand your frustration if you don't enjoy racing (or even worse lack the skill because you never tried), but this is one of the few fair ways to give out them keys. Also, to be eligible for the lottery of 10 keys, you only need to level you char to lvl 25 in 4 hours. Unless you are a completely new player, this is NOT A HARD TASK.

I can't wait to try again for a chance at a key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info