The Awakening Supporter Packs

So that just happened

:D

GG GGG
Rofl used to have respect for how GGG handle f2p. Guess it was about time you cashed in. Might as well start selling orbs and items too. Yeah beta is so about testing now. I'll just wait or find another game. I would of likely done the same thing though, was smart play for the $$$.
NICE :)
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
I really cannot fathom why some people feel the need to complain about these packs. This game is F2P to the most literal extent. Only a small segment of items are placed behind a paywall. Those items are cosmetic in nature with zero impact on ones capability to play the game.

Simply do not purchase something if you feel it is too expensive. Simple as that. You've done your part in voicing your concerns. You showed them by not giving them an additional sale.

https://www.pathofexile.com/shop - Support Path of Exile!
Been waiting for this. Out of points and needed a new poe shirt ;)

Thank you, GGG! :)

Is the beta access instant? If I buy a pack now, can I get into the beta within the hour? :)

Also, like previous packs, are we able to buy one pack and upgrade to another at a later time while they are still on sale?
I got my key instantly
cool supporter packs, looking to upgrade when i can.
Last edited by papas88063 on Apr 29, 2015, 11:43:45 AM
"
papas88063 wrote:
If we are already in beta can we give a key to a friend who might need one or is account bound?

read the main post again
"
Ispita wrote:
"
papas88063 wrote:
If we are already in beta can we give a key to a friend who might need one or is account bound?

read the main post again

wow totally whiffed on that one. Thanks man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info