Beta Wipe Tomorrow. High Lifetime Supporters Added. Faster Beta Timer!

"
Spartacus_VS wrote:
I have one question... If i spend 500$ right now, will i get an invite or i should have done that before this post?

He said "have been invited". Although there was a bug that caused not all invites to get sent, it is clear that they have already compiled the list of individuals that should have gotten invites, and do not plan to change it.

However, based on the current rate at which they are inviting supporters... if you paid $500 right now, it's entirely possible that in another week they'll invite everyone who's given $250 over their lifetimes? Which would subsequently get you invited.

No guarantee, though.
Thanks Chris! I got mine a good bit before this post went up. Can't get past "Checking resources" though.
So at what time is the wipe? Or do we know yet?
"
cosacee wrote:
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
Can't wait till they let people in based on playtime instead of how much money they spend/have spent. Not complaining, but fuck I want in so bad.

lol
Spoiler
that isn't going to happen
Yeah, it is even explicitly stated here
"
Are certain accounts more likely than others to get in? I've played PoE for 3000 hours.

All accounts have an equal chance of being selected. It's important that we get a mix of new players and veterans. Their feedback and data is equally useful.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
dareal11 wrote:
personally i wouldnt give any game 500$ of my hard earned money i can think of 500 hundred other things to spend it on!!

500 x $1 mix bags of lollies?
EEEE just got my invite!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!
Jeez GGG.

So you wait until I decide to install D2 and get to lvl 22ish to send me beta T_T

All kidding aside...thank you. Can't wait for the new supporter packs!
IGN: ImmortalFang
how can you tell what you've spent? Stream purchases probably throwing mine.

ty for the increase to Beta :) hoping I contributed enough
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
OMG....Did i really spent $500 already?
was better not to know that lol

anyway YaY finally its beta time!!!!
Cheers! Now i can explore the glorious beta with my GF. Thanks GGG!
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info