Do you guys even wear the free power ranger armors?

"
I0wa wrote:
Use them tastefully

Thats pretty cool must admit.

Is it just me or is Three Dragons the coolest base helmet ever?
Git R Dun!
Once I realized everyone was going to have blue, I decided to try for the red set. Needless to say since I've never managed to get above 80 in a HC league I was in for an uphill battle. Unfortunately I didn't win that battle and ripped at 77 and gave up due to being too busy to try again. Minara too strong for melee characters! :(

When everyone has a set it ruins the uniqueness for me and I wouldn't wear them anyway.
"
Xeon8 wrote:
When everyone has a set it ruins the uniqueness for me and I wouldn't wear them anyway.

The only way I can see this argument as being legit is if you hand-pick your own set of skin transfers for every character.

Otherwise, you have 3 options:
1) look generic by wearing whatever equipment you need to be effective
2) wear the same armour that everyone else who pays money for visual mtx owns
3) wear the same armour that everyone else that actually plays the fucking game owns.

The third one seems a lot more legit than the second one. The first one is, like, "okay, you don't like microtransactions... why is that relevant to this conversation?" But it sounds like you think the third one is somehow the worst.
Last edited by codetaku on Apr 28, 2015, 1:24:01 PM
I will just use it instead of Tabula, hate the look of white XXXXL hoodie on my Witch (or anyone else for that matter).
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
Boots are pretty decent, but i altogether decided i wouldn't wear that Armour. It's alright but it's not my style, and something much better will come around. I was also playing a different game while waiting for da big patch.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I actually wear it even if I originally did not want to do 1-month league. I have earned it alone so there is also a bit of pride in it. Since I play solo and spend most of my time in my hideout, I do not see identical copies of myself that often. So yeah, it is on until Act4 comes and we all will be out there exploring it.
What, pray tell, is wrong with looking like an EQ Bard?! I rock the blue armor proudly!
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
"
Xalmaren wrote:
What, pray tell, is wrong with looking like an EQ Bard?! I rock the blue armor proudly!

It goes well with the Lightning Skull and the Steam Powered Portal, that's for sure. Rock it with the Seraph wings, and maybe Arctic footprints and weapon MTX and you've got yourself a stylish piece of aRPG goodness.

However, the red set goes well with everything - especially the Steam Store MTX skulls.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Apr 28, 2015, 4:33:03 PM
Na. Don't like em'. Too bright n gaudy. I don't feel they fit the atmosphere very well.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I like the Blue set with a Glacial Crown on the CoC char I ran for the SC 1m league, as all his skills are some shade of blue; it looks nice.

I run the red set (most of it) on my main dual claw shadow: red chest, gloves, boots, with Demon King Horns + Mark of the Phoenix on helm and crimson weapon effects, w/ Force Field Discipline; it looks pretty sick.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Last edited by zSavage on Apr 28, 2015, 5:37:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info