Do you guys even wear the free power ranger armors?

I dont it's all dreadful and doesnt fit in the game. Reds a little better but I'm sticking with the more drab sets like grey elite armor they copied.
Git R Dun!
Nope. I just wanted to earn them for the sake of earning them.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
when i started to see some people walking around with them i realized that they were ugly so i didnt even bothered to get them
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Blue is fucking amazing of course I wear it despite I like it red.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
No. Make fun of everyone you see wearing them. Do it now.
Dont wear either, maybe in 1 year or so where not much people who have it plays then they become cool, for now too many around = no cool
Yes because I can't be bothered to go find the other sets I want to wear. Not even in town that much so I just wear it for myself mostly. Especially in the recent 5 day event.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Ewwwww, you wear the same shirt as me, that is so not my style.
My preferred M.O. is skinning some more obscure or alt art uniques on my stuff. I even prefer the normal item bases to alot of the more outlandish and flashy MTX's. I've also skinned regular bases on uniques I wasn't fond of the look of as well.

When I buy armor MTXs I never equip more than a piece at a time, maybe two tops. The whole outfits just seem too gaudy and out've place to me.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 27, 2015, 9:59:48 PM
I go half-blue half-red for maximum radness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info