ZiggyD/Chris Q&A and Innervate Support Gem

"
WiseGuard wrote:
"His thunder boomed across the land And none who dared and fought could stand against the iron tyrant's hand,
A palace grand, a walled domain such mighty works born of his reign built by slaves, their hearts in chains,
Gather heroes, sound the drums The Thunder King comes The Thunder King comes."

liked it until i learned that it' shameless borrowing of world of warcraft content.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"
WiseGuard wrote:
"His thunder boomed across the land And none who dared and fought could stand against the iron tyrant's hand,
A palace grand, a walled domain such mighty works born of his reign built by slaves, their hearts in chains,
Gather heroes, sound the drums The Thunder King comes The Thunder King comes."

liked it until i learned that it' shameless borrowing of world of warcraft content.

Aw :( You caught me!

Still, remembered those rhymes, when saw the gem.

Waiting to try it out on my blender :> 20% more MS and AS will be bad ass!
ZiggyD is one ofthe most chilled out, easy going guys in gaming and a real gentleman. Glad you went to ziggy for Q&A. love you guys <3
Make Things For Smile!
You have to remove status ailment from crits if you want to balance support gems like those. This just means "onslaught on kill" for most crit builds.
Crazy Miners Fire Nova Mines:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1595627
The Savage, Endgame cleaner:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1613272
Last edited by GGprime on Apr 27, 2015, 7:36:28 AM
"
GGprime wrote:
You have to remove status ailment from crits if you want to balance support gems like those. This just means "onslaught on kill" for most crit builds.

yeah going to be crazy :)
To be honest the Chance to Shock portion of the gem is more interesting than the onslaught part.
I feel that 3 seconds is too short.
at least "Slaughter" on the passive tree is too short or too low chance, but with this gem you can have more than 10% chance on kill if you have higher shock chance, and then it might be viable.
but generally I don't like on-kill effects :( but I'm happy we are getting more options to get more shock chance on skills.
I personally see this most useful on elemental cleavers to be honest, for them, attack speed is life and movespeed helps clear a lot. Since they generally aren't in the top half of the tree, shock chance is kinda rare so the added boost to shock will make it more consistent. all in all, should be good for some melee builds over dedicated lightning builds.
these new gems look epic
Very much enjoyed this interview; thanks Chris!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Looks like they're starting to uncouple shock chance from other supports like Added Lightning and potentially even abilities themselves like Arc. Probably will be (if it hasn't already begun) the same for freezing chance as well. Can't say I didn't see this coming as elemental status effects have been needing some changing for a long time now, though as for this gem in particular...seems ok at least. Not sure if the Onslaught buff is going to be useful for the extremely short duration it has, but guess we'll wait and see what leveling it up does amongst other things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info