Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

ZiggyD/Chris Q&A and Innervate Support Gem

"
TheEnforcer wrote:
this is going right on Herald of Thunder

Cannot > chance to
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
wtf that support is op! :)
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
looks very interesting, though im not sure how many people will take it instead of a other support on a 4l maybe on a 5l or 6l it would be decent.
"
Auxion wrote:
"
TheEnforcer wrote:

Cannot > chance to

It can go on Herald of thunder, but the herald has to make the kill which is kinda bad compared to putting it on a normal skill.
"
draakisback wrote:
"
Auxion wrote:
"
TheEnforcer wrote:

Cannot > chance to

It can go on Herald of thunder, but the herald has to make the kill which is kinda bad compared to putting it on a normal skill.

The point is, herald of thunder cannot shock itself, so adding chance to shock does nothing. The damage added to the main skill used can apply shock, if the skill allows for shocking (I can't think of a skill that doesn't right now but I may be wrong).

Concerning the argument about beta keys in supporter packs, I don't see this happening. Not only it would be unfair and people would rage over it (bringing back the pay 2 play argument) it would create more issues:

First of all, allowing for anyone paying to have access would mean that more people that ggg wants may enter beta. They said multiple times that they want to control the number of people entering beta.

And of course another reason is, they most likely plan to have these supporter packs for quite some time. Imaging the beta period ends. Wouldn't this make the beta access obsolete? Would you want to give money to a pack knowing that part of the price is something that is useless?
Last edited by phmn on Apr 27, 2015, 4:54:38 AM
Why do i get a flashback to WoW of ppl screaming " Innervate me!!" all of a sudden?
Must be the name :s

Anyway, gem looks good and i'm gonna check out the rest pronto!
I'm running a storm call build, at first i was very hyped for this gem, but then i realised that it isnt that great, for storm call at least :

- Storm call have a lot of mandatory supports to make it viable. I consider spell echo too good to be replaced. You also need reduced duration if you don't want a slow playstyle, and then there's lightning penetration thats mathematically better than anything. I'd say mana leech too, but i guess you could make a build work without it.
- If you play storm call you'll be a witch in 99% of cases, so you have access to a lot of shock passives. Also theres already plenty of shock chance on uniques. Shock is important because you don't play crit with storm call, since it has a pretty low base crit (and they are even removing the quality crit on stormcall for increased AoE...)
- Basically, since you're not crit, you need flat damage with storm call. Onslaught gives you cast speed and movement speed. You could use the cast speed to reach a breakpoint with storm call, but other than that, another gem increasing your base dps would be better in almost every cases.

Don't get me wrong, i love the design of this gem, and storm call is only one of the many lightning skills in the game, i'm sure this gem is usefull to at least one of them. Only saying this wont help storm call builds (and they are already kinda niche)
Does it work with Minions?

If it works with Minions I might reconsider calling it notworthagemslot.
Why all new gems are worthless ? Who would waste a gemslot for this piece of trash.
"
Why all new gems are worthless ? Who would waste a gemslot for this piece of trash.

You should start running, villagers are coming with their forks and torches :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info