How well do you think this would work?

Xeroslayer just bumped a threat that is relevant to this discussion.

Iron grip will not increase your projectile attacks in this build, since it would double dip on the melee bonus and the projectile bonus.(it can only be applied once)

The melee str bonus is already applied to the melee hit from which the projectiles are calculated. So no need to go for iron-grip with this set-up.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Xeroslayer just bumped a threat that is relevant to this discussion.

Iron grip will not increase your projectile attacks in this build, since it would double dip on the melee bonus and the projectile bonus.(it can only be applied once)

The melee str bonus is already applied to the melee hit from which the projectiles are calculated. So no need to go for iron-grip with this set-up.

Peace,

-Boem-
Lol you seem to really be digging this build adventure

I like you when you are not trolling XD
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I am still not 100% convinced about iron grip working or not though.

And i like stuff like this because i am a theory-crafter, that's all.

This concept is fun, but i got more lined up for when the 5 days race ends.(muha)

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

Ok from the wiki source we can deduce that iron grip will in fact work on the projectiles portion, since the initial melee hit and the projectile component are completely different entity's.

Similar to how "more melee damage" does not effect the projectiles.

edit : god i wish vipermagi would come in and clarify this :-D
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Apr 24, 2015, 6:12:35 PM
"
Felix35071 wrote:
I'd rather do Ball Lightning+ Echo+ Slower Projectiles+ LMP+ Added Fire+ Added Cold and just trash everything with every status effect simultaneously.
LMP or Echo might be swapped out for AoE, depending.

FullBlownDaddy here.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy™
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
"
Boem wrote:
I am still not 100% convinced about iron grip working or not though.

And i like stuff like this because i am a theory-crafter, that's all.

This concept is fun, but i got more lined up for when the 5 days race ends.(muha)

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

Ok from the wiki source we can deduce that iron grip will in fact work on the projectiles portion, since the initial melee hit and the projectile component are completely different entity's.

Similar to how "more melee damage" does not effect the projectiles.

edit : god i wish vipermagi would come in and clarify this :-D
He's around and he might see this

*Kill some smurf Wyrms and tanne leather out of their skin to craft a Unique armour out of it* I summon you Vipermagi!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I'd much rather see this staff work with something like Incinerate, rather than lightning strike.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Last edited by rinleezwins on Apr 25, 2015, 12:13:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info