Is GGG doing controversial choices on purpose?

Hopefully there will be very few bugs on release.
If release is buggy then I'm not sure how they will defend their decision to not invite top players and instead invite new accounts, botters and inactive streamers.

edit: I'm not sure what the hype for beta testing is all about, seems like unpaid work to me.
Last edited by plodd on Apr 25, 2015, 11:21:08 AM
"
If release is buggy then I'm not sure how they will defend their decision to not invite top players and instead invite new accounts, botters and inactive streamers.

XD one of the famous alt account just got in again :D!Guess their so called complex beta detection system is just some guy manually checking the list and I bet he is asleep now.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Apr 25, 2015, 11:22:07 AM
"
choopk1993 wrote:
"

XD one of the famous alt account just got in again :D!Guess their so called complex beta detection system is just some guy manually checking the list and I bet he is asleep now.
It scares me

Imagine all the alt accounts that doesnt get filter because the dude was smart enough not to make all of his alt with a repeating patern
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
This place is gonna flood soon :D
Hack'n'Slash
Did another 11211 account really get an invite while I was asleep...yup it is on purpose
I need a signature to look legit
Time to play TC on ignore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info