Is GGG doing controversial choices on purpose?

They tasted a little salty but otherwise..

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Lmao. Well played wretch.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
They have never said anything about releasing act 4 april, cause i remember the thread.

I am sure the Word he used was "exspected". I for one like GGG for taking the time they need, would wish many Companies dident hurry there stuff so much. So many games got broken because of that.

And beta is fully randomnized..

It is so funny that people are so but hurt over a Company marketing there game through streamers.
You seem to forget the game is still free, this is the best and cheapest way to market there game with limited Money.

Here is how you should look at it you spoiled brad.

"Oh cool, i can get a chance to play act 4 before they actually released the content in the beta. WOuld be cool to help out GGG making the game better."

Instead you whine about Alpha testers and streamers getting a key.. seriously.. go back to kinder garden.
Man it pisses me off.

Oh and another thing... DONT BUY **SUPPORTER** PACKS IF YOU DONT WANT TO SUPORT AND EXSPECT SOMETHING IN RETURN!!!
Last edited by Anubis2108 on Apr 24, 2015, 7:15:07 PM
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
They have never said anything about releasing act 4 april, cause i remember the thread.

I am sure the Word he used was "exspected". I for one like GGG for taking the time they need, would wish many Companies dident hurry there stuff so much. So many games got broken because of that.

Hate to be that guy but

"
Chris wrote:
Two big priorities are the Hall of Grandmasters unique map and our largest expansion ever, which we'll be releasing around early April.

It is from New Year's Gore Fireworks 1/1/15
I need a signature to look legit
"
Hunt8722 wrote:
"
Anubis2108 wrote:

Hate to be that guy but

"
Chris wrote:
Two big priorities are the Hall of Grandmasters unique map and our largest expansion ever, which we'll be releasing around early April.

It is from New Year's Gore Fireworks 1/1/15

Allright fair enough.. i will take my Words back regarding that. But still.. i did rather wait.
no matter what way they choose to add people in there will be salt from the people that were just cut off. :/

Also the vast majority didn't get into alpha due to buying supporter packs
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Yes, they are obviously poking sharp sticks in our eyes because they are jelly that we get to play the game so much, and they have to spend their time making the game. So, they learned from certain posters on the forum the best way to provoke people without getting probation from the players union.

On Monday - the Devs announcement will be something like:

"Say one word about how beta timer makes you feel."

j/k of course. No, I don't think they are. I think that anything GGG does will tick off players who feel like that they are the most important people and should be in the beta.

Its a burning train wreck, and new threads on the subject are like people bringing gasoline to the fire.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
HAHAHA ... More salty beta tears
Hack'n'Slash
can we please stop the "salt"

it lost its humor value along time ago
I dont see any any key!
Like every other games
i would rather see a beta for gameplay/network testing before getting a game
i was ready for late april act 4.

but now we will get a better experience overall with act 4 at release.

cant be mad about that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info