End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

Well considering I have school and tests and shit I guess I'm going to go back to praying I get a random 5 minute key.
"
vollgas wrote:
No other company listens to their players and react as quickly as you guys. I've been playing since 2012, with no betakey, and I have ZERO complaints. The counter alone was fair but these additional events are really nice. When I read these qq posts all I can think of is how popular and epic this game has become for people to get emotional ^_^ If you don't get in, it's still only a few weeks away. We've waited other games and shows like Game of Thrones longer before lol. Thanks GGG for the best free game, looking forward to A4!

I had the same thought. I never played ARPGs, but a friend of mine who loved D2 solicited a group of us to play D3, which was a horrible experience at launch. He was so despondent, I started reading about other ARPGs and bought POE beta keys for him and his play group. I resisted playing until a few months ago, but, man, I'm amazed at how good the game is and how non-corporate-bullshitty the dev team is. Kudos for being decent and thoughtful human beings.
I will be grinding the race bigtime!!!
was just curious about the hideout being pushed down a league and how that worked since I don't want my hideout to be changed in standard... spent 12 hours decorating after all
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
I really like the No-trading and NO-party rules, please give us more events like this and longer ones.

BUT....

ONLY 35 beta keys in the winning pot?
GGG shurely could have maked this top 100 of both HC and standard.

This way there could be a chance to actually win a key.
AND, you should exclude any players who already got a betakey from winning a key.
Of cause they can participate but not win a key.
Some other small prizes would be nice also like some MTX.

Also a random giveout of 50 betakeys for all who get say level 60+ would make this a much more intresting event for those that dont have so much time because of work.
You would get much more players who want to play this event if you do the above.

Anyway, give us more events like this one with NO-trading AND NO-partying.
It is very very nice of you to do this rules, more of these please.

Thanks for listening Chris.
Very nice of you.
"
ViralStigma wrote:
was just curious about the hideout being pushed down a league and how that worked since I don't want my hideout to be changed in standard... spent 12 hours decorating after all

The hideout with the most decorations is the one that you keep.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Speaking of hideouts, how are they being handled for the 5 day solo race? AFAIK people can access your hideout if they are a friend/guild member or invited. You don't have to be in a party to do this.
"
Hojirozame wrote:
Speaking of hideouts, how are they being handled for the 5 day solo race? AFAIK people can access your hideout if they are a friend/guild member or invited. You don't have to be in a party to do this.

You control who has access via settings. And letting people into them (if you even bother to get one in 5 days) shouldn't be an issue. You can't earn XP in them and you can't drop items to trade.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Hojirozame wrote:

You control who has access via settings. And letting people into them (if you even bother to get one in 5 days) shouldn't be an issue. You can't earn XP in them and you can't drop items to trade.

My mistake, for some reason I thought you could drop items in hideouts. All good then.
Thank you so much for pushing the time limit guys, was able to reach level 80 ^^

Awesome race, I really like the mtx reward for challenges :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info